Trump caught lying about hurricane relief

LOL.. It didn't take long for the Trump loyalist to change the subject of this thread.

I'm not sure why Republicans continue to let Trump lie so much. Seriously, why not hold all politicians accountable when they lie? Is it simply loyalty, to let your side lie all the time? Kemp talked to Biden. But Trump says the opposite (in his clever way) And Trumps supporters don't even care.

YoursTruly you are Truly a non-thinking tool of the Democrats. Just turn on ANY news about the FAILURE of FEMA. Hundreds still missing, thousands without running water, nearly a million without power. Oh wait, Kamala did promise the victims of Helene $750 dollar checks which will be in the mail.....oh wait there's no mail delivery.

Do you care that Trump didn't actually secure the border?
That's a lie.
42958898-9576403-Republican_senators_used_a_graph_compiled_by_the_office_of_Sen_R-a-8_16209376...jpg

That he lied about that too?
Quit your lying.

He stated Biden didn't need an immigration bill. But he spent 2 years begging Pelosi for just that.
Stop lying. Trump spent two years trying to appropriate the funds to pay for the border wall. They refused. Said they couldn't afford 20 billion, then sent 10X that much to Ukraine! Trump finally got the money by diverting money from another federal agency. Then Biden killed the initiative and sold off the remainder of the wall as scrap.

I'm not sure why Republicans continue to let Trump lie so much. Seriously, why not hold all politicians accountable when they lie? Is it simply loyalty, to let your side lie all the time? Kemp talked to Biden. But Trump says the opposite (in his clever way) And Trumps supporters don't even care.

Of coarse he was caught lying, he's a liar!

It's like the frog and the scorpion.

You're changing the subject to the democrats failures simply to change the subject. I'm talking about the lying.
Ignoring the lying is only going to get more lying. More lying politicians.

That's not important enough of a subject to discuss? Like how and why did we the people let lying become the norm?
The subject is people dying and left homeless by an immense natural disaster...A real human tragedy, exacerbated by the thievery of funds meant to assist in such catastrophes, being diverted to idiotic elective foreign wars and indigent squatters who have no business being here.

And all hand wringing intellectual Lilliputians like you can do is screech TRUMP LIED!

God, man, grow the fuck up.

The subject is people dying and left homeless by an immense natural disaster...A real human tragedy, exacerbated by the thievery of funds meant to assist in such catastrophes, being diverted to idiotic elective foreign wars and indigent squatters who have no business being here.

And all hand wringing intellectual Lilliputians like you can do is screech TRUMP LIED!

God, man, grow the fuck up.

The title of this thread. "Trump caught lying about hurricane relief." That's the subject. Not the failures of the left.

Of coarse he was caught lying, he's a liar!

It's like the frog and the scorpion.

Question is, why do both sides allow their politicians to lie, and not hold them accountable? How did lying become so normalized that we only speak out when the other side does it?

Care that all the FEMA money was spent on illegals and the Ukraine?

I'm a fiscal conservative, dude. I care about all that unnecessary spending. I have railed against the spending of both parties and all politicians that do it. I've railed against the debt ceiling increases that allow them to keep spending more and more.

The Republicans of today, only complain about spending when the democrats do it. And visa versa.

The title of this thread. "Trump caught lying about hurricane relief." That's the subject. Not the failures of the left.
This is so personal for them that if you criticize Trump in any way, you're attacking them. It's like he's their father.

So any critical words will just be met with denial and rage, regardless of how accurate they are.

These people are an open wound, and Trump makes them "feel" better.

This is so personal for them that if you criticize Trump in any way, you're attacking them. It's like he's their father.

So any critical words will just be met with denial and rage, regardless of how accurate they are.

In reality, I'm talking about all lying politicians. Trump is just a great example because his lies are so obvious. (and plentiful)

Do you care that there have been people who've been independently going to help, but have been waylaid by FEMA?

Schmucks like you are why I left the LP....Go stick some more pins in your Trump voodoo doll.
Oooo. I never thought of that. Where can I buy a couple of those trump voodoo dolls. Christmas isn't that far off, and they would be great stocking stuffers.

Cult Leader… father … it’s all the same

Forum List

Back