Who killed the "Border Bill"?

The immigration "Bill" was just part of a very large aid bill, mostly for the defense of Taiwan, Ukraine, and Israel. It was a Senate bill, where the Democrats hold the majority.

The $118 billion bill, called the Emergency National Security Supplemental Appropriations Act only contained $22Billion for the border, so it really wasn't a 'border bill' at all. And, the border provisions weren't the main reason the bill failed.
BS. The Border Patrol supported it.

Trump takes credit for killing it, through supporters in Congress.
1727981631009.png

How do you explain the Senate vote, since they are in the majority?
How do you explain Mike Johnson killing it on the floor of the house?

It takes 60 votes in the senate. There aren't 60 Democrats.

Trump killed the bill. Maybe you need to learn how thiings actually work.

The $118 billion bill, called the Emergency National Security Supplemental Appropriations Act only contained $22Billion for the border

I don't see how it could! I mean, when Trump was in office and asked for 20 billion to build the wall to PREVENT this whole problem, the senate said that the USA could not afford it! So now all these years later, we are spending billions more still on illegals?

I want you to research it, so you get it right. If I present evidence, you won't accept it.

That Trump caused it to fail is the single biggest lie concerning the immigration issue. Prove me wrong. :up:
Nope. Doesn't work that way, retard. You post an opinion, it is up to you to back it up with evidence.

And then it is up to us to either refute (again with evidence) or not.

Let me know if you are still confused about how this works. :itsok:

Forum List

Back