Democrats are lying about the border bill Trump & other Republicans rejected

she is still heads & shoulders above Trump in terms of character, intelligence, knowledge & political suave.
She is the worst Presidential candidate in US history, hands down. She is RADICALLY Left, as in Left of Bernie Sanders, has a very long record of sympathy for dangerous criminals. She attacked our border Patrol and ICE. She wants to PUNISH grocery stores when food prices are "too high". She hides behind the FAKE "Reproduction Rights" Narrative and outright lies about Trump's stance on abortion and IVF. I could go on but I'll let you digest that. If you need further explanation of why Kamala is the worst candidate in US history, just let me know.

She is the worst Presidential candidate in US history, hands down. She is RADICALLY Left, as in Left of Bernie Sanders, has a very long record of sympathy for dangerous criminals. She attacked our border Patrol and ICE. She wants to PUNISH grocery stores when food prices are "too high". She hides behind the FAKE "Reproduction Rights" Narrative and outright lies about Trump's stance on abortion and IVF. I could go on but I'll let you digest that. If you need further explanation of why Kamala is the worst candidate in US history, just let me know.
But then look who’s making these claims.

Have you read his posts?

Sheesh

Let's see if you can refute anything I wrote with a logical cogent statement. I'm betting you will run away like all the rest of the Trump haters.
You made outrageously false claims that you have to defend. Go ahead or run away

The administration CAN shut down the border if an average of 4,000 is reached. It MUST shut down the border if 5,000 is reached

And it severely restricts who can successfully claim asylum

But nope. Trump killed it

The funny part is you capitalized MUST as if the dems actually enforce the law.

Forum List

Back