Who killed the "Border Bill"?

I want you to research it, so you get it right. If I present evidence, you won't accept it.

That Trump caused it to fail is the single biggest lie concerning the immigration issue. Prove me wrong. :up:
You are correct, and it never was a "border bill". It was a war funding bill with chump change for our own border protection. And several Democrats voted against it also.

Nope. Doesn't work that way, retard. You post an opinion, it is up to you to back it up with evidence.

And then it is up to us to either refute (again with evidence) or not.

Let me know if you are still confused about how this works. :itsok:
I think he’s simply referring to the actual vote in the Senate

Have any of you dembots even looked at that??

Trump convinced Senate Democrats to vote against the bill???
There was no vote on the bill itself the vote was to end debate.

Why are you pretending Trump has no sway over how the Republicans voted against ending debate? It only takes 40 of them to shelve it. They had more than 40 Republican votes.

The fact that is being called a border bill by the democrats and the media is comical, 
border bill.JPG

How do you explain Mike Johnson killing it on the floor of the house?

It takes 60 votes in the senate. There aren't 60 Democrats.

Trump killed the bill. Maybe you need to learn how thiings actually work.
My bad. It does take 60 votes. However, I still doubt that Trump had that much influence over the Senate vote. The bill didn't fail just because the right opposed the border provisions, there were other problems, thus the five Dems who also opposed the bill.

I think he’s simply referring to the actual vote in the Senate

Have any of you dembots even looked at that??
Yeah, that is how bills are passed or pulled. In Congress. Did you guys just discover that?

But go ahead. Give us a breakdown. How many Dems voted against it? How many Repubs voted against it? Go.

I don't see how it could! I mean, when Trump was in office and asked for 20 billion to build the wall to PREVENT this whole problem, the senate said that the USA could not afford it! So now all these years later, we are spending billions more still on illegals?
"A stitch in time saves nine."

Forum List

Back