Who killed the "Border Bill"?

People routinely argue regurgitated and filtered highlights from proposed legislation without ever reading the bill themselves.
This is true, I’ve noticed a lot lately bills are titled a certain way, but the title has nothing to do with the text.

Remember the original SS bill, that fdr signed was less then 20 pages…now a days we can’t get funding to fema without it being 700 pages

Huh?? What a weird post

What did harris do? And Melania?

Abortion means MUCH more to democrats than it does to ordinary people. To them, Melania's being pro abortion has a deeper meaning that to anyone else. Why? Because they want to portray Trump as a rabid pro lifer. Like everything else, reality gets in their way.

Abortion means MUCH more to democrats than it does to ordinary people. To them, Melania's being pro abortion has a deeper meaning that to anyone else. Why? Because they want to portray Trump as a rabid pro lifer. Like everything else, reality gets in their way.
Trumps not even a rabid pro lifer…

And why can’t his wife disagree with him on any issue she wants?

It’s weird, it’s like they don’t understand people can have different views and still get along. Even be married.

Frankly I don’t know that trump doesn’t disagee with her.

You get a balloon! :up:

Even with Kamala's vote the bill failed to pass.
The truth is the bill Democrats wanted was a bill about a lot of shit. It waited to the end of the bill as I recall this to deal with the Border. So a vote for this bill would mean a vote for a lot of shit was included. I am surprised it was approved by 2 Republicans in the Senate.

Whoever killed it, it needed to be killed.

That's just what I said to that bottle of bourbon last night.

https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/b/glass-whiskey-ice-half-empty-bottle-gray-concrete-background-selective-focus-glass-whiskey-ice-169011357.jpg

True, I agree, I think trumps leadership was able to get a bipartisan group to kill this horrible open border bill

Meanwhile the House actually passed a bill and sent it to the senate, when is Chucky gonna let them vote on that?

Being out of office, Trump had no power to kill it. If he had, it would’ve been the right move, regardless. Only libtard dipsticks still fall for that “name-a-shit-bill-with-a-popular-title” shell game.

True, I agree, I think trumps leadership was able to get a bipartisan group to kill this horrible open border bill

Meanwhile the House actually passed a bill and sent it to the senate, when is Chucky gonna let them vote on that?
Not bipartisan

He ordered all republic pols to not support the bill. Just ask Senator Lankford.

Being out of office, Trump had no power to kill it. If he had, it would’ve been the right move, regardless. Only libtard dipsticks still fall for that “name-a-shit-bill-with-a-popular-title” shell game.
His leadership to get a bipartisan group to kill it, was apparently through his ability to communicate how bad it was

Not bipartisan

He ordered all republic pols to not support the bill. Just ask Senator Lankford.
Haha dembot, look at the votes! It was bipartisan against

There weren’t enough reps to kill it

Are you stupid?

This is true, I’ve noticed a lot lately bills are titled a certain way, but the title has nothing to do with the text.

Remember the original SS bill, that fdr signed was less then 20 pages…now a days we can’t get funding to fema without it being 700 pages
The Inflation Reduction Act is a great example, and today's bills often include pork that is unrelated to the title. In fact, the IRA had nothing to do with lowering inflation and was primarily focused on green energy investments and tax credits and establishing a process for CMS to essentially 'force' negotiate lower drug prices with huge penalties for non-compliance.

Forum List

Back