Zone1 Do these verses go together?

Atheists are spiritually lost, Israel wasn't, they were just separated (wandering) from their shepherd for a time. When Christ appeared to them, they knew exactly who he was and flocked to him as sheep to their shepherd. When atheists see Christ approaching, they run the other way.
The OT is the account of a people who cycled between remembering God and forgetting God. So if you want to limit lost sheep to Israel, go right ahead. But to me the lost sheep are anyone who has forgotten God.

I do know what I am talking about.

This is from your link, dummy.
Do Jews believe in Hell? I am not planning any trips there or anything, but I have heard conflicting reports about its existence.

Answer:

We do believe in a type of Hell, but not the one found in cartoons and joke books.

So sin away.
Sure. If you say so. But I, as always, ask myself "what would Jesus do"

so I go out eating and drinking and whooping it up with sinners and prostitutes and bad company.
You sanctimonious pricks might think that is sinful but what you do at mass is in and of itself sin.

If you don't believe me you can look it up. Its right there clearly written in the Bible so I believe!

yuck yuck.

Can I get a hee haw?

The OT is the account of a people who cycled between remembering God and forgetting God. So if you want to limit lost sheep to Israel, go right ahead. But to me the lost sheep are anyone who has forgotten God.
That is only partially true. Many who leave the faith were never really in it to begin with (parable of the Sower).

This is from your link, dummy.
Do Jews believe in Hell? I am not planning any trips there or anything, but I have heard conflicting reports about its existence.

Answer:

We do believe in a type of Hell, but not the one found in cartoons and joke books.

Sure. If you say so. But I, as always, ask myself "what would Jesus do"

so I go out eating and drinking and whooping it up with sinners and prostitutes and bad company.
You sanctimonious pricks might think that is sinful but what you do at mass is in and of itself sin.

If you don't believe me you can look it up. Its right there clearly written in the Bible so I believe!

yuck yuck.

Can I get a hee haw?
"We do believe in a type of Hell, but not the one found in cartoons and joke books. Hell is not a punishment in the conventional sense; it is, in fact, the expression of a great kindness.

The Jewish mystics described a spiritual place called “Gehinnom.” This is usually translated as “Hell,” but a better translation would be “the Supernal Washing Machine.” Because that’s exactly how it works. The way our soul is cleansed in Gehinnom is similar to the way our clothes are cleansed in a washing machine..."

:rofl:

Sin away.

That is only partially true. Many who leave the faith were never really in it to begin with (parable of the Sower).
Doesn't matter one bit. For everyone - atheists included - there are three possible states; we can be moving towards God, away from God or stationary. And we can and do change states. Lost sheep would be anyone not moving towards God. You know... like Hobelim.

We do believe in a type of Hell, but not the one found in cartoons and joke books. Hell is not a punishment in the conventional sense; it is, in fact, the expression of a great kindness.

The Jewish mystics described a spiritual place called “Gehinnom.” This is usually translated as “Hell,” but a better translation would be “the Supernal Washing Machine.” Because that’s exactly how it works. The way our soul is cleansed in Gehinnom is similar to the way our clothes are cleansed in a washing machine..."
I really don't know what you think you proved. Jesus called hell, Gehenna, a smoldering garbage dump outside the walls the city where all sorts of foul and loathsome unclean creatures gather to eat rotting trash thinking they've been blessed with abundance by God and have found paradise.

Its less of a washing machine than it is a pit into where higher intelligences throw out garbage to burn and rot, a place that you call home, feasting on bread baked on human dung, flies buzzing all around you, while you profess to "believe" that defying the Laws of God results in eternal life.

Dope.

Last edited:
I really don't know what you think you proved. Jesus called hell, Gehenna, a smoldering garbage dump outside the walls the city where all sorts of foul and loathsome unclean creatures gather to eat rotting trash thinking they've been blessed with abundance by God and have found paradise.

Its less of a washing machine than it is a pit into where higher intelligences throw out funky waste
A place that you call home, living in a fantasy where defying the Laws of God results in eternal life

Dope.
I proved that Jews believe their sins can be cleansed just like Christians believe their sins can be cleansed.

I proved that Jews believe their sins can be cleansed just like Christians believe their sins can be cleansed.
And I believe that too, but things don't look so promising for you as you cling to your irrational superstitions, lies, idolatry, sorcery, perjury, false witness, and murders like a baby clings to its blankie. You lack substance in the fundamental disciplines of honesty and humility foundational to rise to eternal life out of the filth and stench of Gehenna where you still feast on the superstitious rubbish discarded by higher intelligences as your own mind, your very soul, rots from within.

You have only proven that you have refused to be cleansed, even knowing your defiled condition.

So unless a person bears fruit worthy of repentance there is no cleansing, your guilt remains, no matter how much you blubber about loving Jesus, hating homosexuals, eat matzos, genuflect, get baptized, pray to the antichrist, pay the priest to perform, or sprinkle yourself with holy water.

Last edited:
What do you think about the disciples?

the mary's were there - otherwise jesus died alone ... they knew from the beginning what their fate would be the refutation of false commandments, judaism and new the limits of those who accompanied him.

- they did the same thing in the 4th century when the crucifiers wrote the christian bible, left jesus again alone, liberation theology, self determination no where to be found.

the mary's were there - otherwise jesus died alone ... they knew from the beginning what their fate would be the refutation of false commandments, judaism and new the limits of those who accompanied him.

- they did the same thing in the 4th century when the crucifiers wrote the christian bible, left jesus again alone, liberation theology, self determination no where to be found.
But if you don't believe what was written about Jesus, how do you know who Jesus is or what Jesus stood for? Or that there were 2 Marys?
How did the Jesus you know die? And if He was full of self-determination, why didn't He just hop down off the cross, and keep right on truckin?

And I believe that too, but things don't look so promising for you as you cling to your irrational superstitions, lies, idolatry, sorcery, perjury, false witness, and murders like a baby clings to its blankie. You lack substance in the fundamental disciplines of honesty and humility foundational to rise to eternal life out of the filth and stench of Gehenna where you still feast on the superstitious rubbish discarded by higher intelligences as your own mind, your very soul, rots from within.

You have only proven that you have refused to be cleansed, even knowing your defiled condition.

So unless a person bears fruit worthy of repentance there is no cleansing, your guilt remains, no matter how much you blubber about loving Jesus, hating homosexuals, eat matzos, genuflect, get baptized, pray to the antichrist, pay the priest to perform, or sprinkle yourself with holy water.
It's hilarious watching you backtrack. You really are a fraud.

I believe that most of humanity is under the influence of Satan and the demons, although most don't realize it.

their error ...

no doubt the desert dwellers and their religions of servitude and denial are negatively influenced as proven by record history - exactly what that influence is without their being satan ... their own.

But if you don't believe what was written about Jesus, how do you know who Jesus is (and) what Jesus stood for? Or that there were 2 Marys?
How did the Jesus you know die? And if He was full of self-determination, why didn't He just hop down off the cross, and keep right on truckin?

speak for yourself ram -

paradisians, jesus understand the catastrophic event during the time of noah as the heavenly reiteration of their religion, the religion of antiquity - the triumph of good vs evil ...

granted a&e at their request for their own self determination as equals to accomplish their goal necessary for judgement and admission to the everlasting - reflecting liberation theology, self determination jesus taught during the 1st century events.

speak for yourself ram -

paradisians, jesus understand the catastrophic event during the time of noah as the heavenly reiteration of their religion, the religion of antiquity - the triumph of good vs evil ...

granted a&e at their request for their own self determination as equals to accomplish their goal necessary for judgement and admission to the everlasting - reflecting liberation theology, self determination jesus taught during the 1st century events.
I wasn't speaking, I was asking. I asked you 4 pertinent questions, and you didn't answer one of them.
On what do you base your knowledge of Jesus? You seem to know all the people in the desert religion, yet your narrative of those people is contrary to what the Bible say about them. Is that a correct assumption? If not the Bible, then where did you hear about these people?

Last edited:
Doesn't matter one bit. For everyone - atheists included - there are three possible states; we can be moving towards God, away from God or stationary. And we can and do change states. Lost sheep would be anyone not moving towards God. You know... like Hobelim.
Hobelim has been on my ignore list for some time now, along with other nasty actors.

I wasn't speaking, I was asking. I asked you 4 pertinent questions, and you didn't answer one of them.
On what do you base your knowledge of Jesus? You seem to know all the people in the desert religion, yet your narrative of those people is contrary to what the Bible say about them. Is that a correct assumption? If not the Bible, then where did you hear about these people?
BreezeWood is a broken record troll, repeating the same thing and never explaining it.

Forum List

Back