Experts warn store prices will soar and shelves will be empty as greedy dockworkers strike over 80% pay raise

they are demanding that their pay is nearly doubled !! the union has turned down a generous pay raise offer !
Im not saying they are asking for the right amount but I think the stickler is automation not pay, right? At least that is the article summaries ive read. Sounds like a small issue to resolve to me but I will leave it to the parties involved.

Those crane operators and lift truck drivers are highly skilled operators. It takes experience and skill to do those jobs without crashing into shit. They have to be aware of everything around them, and they have to keep those containers flowing smoothly in a busy environment.

The lift trucks in that picture are like planes lining up for takeoff. They are orderly, maintaining safe spacing, traveling down the same centerline paths. Their loads are all CG balanced, and at the correct heights for visibility.

Making it look easy is what skilled professionals do...
There are high school dropouts operating that equipment. It isn't rocket science. It ain't nowhere close to flying an airplane...lol

God you sure hope the shit hits the fan huh? October Surprise?

But don't forget how Trump handled his crisis. He ignored covid like it was the dinner check.
Post fails. This is not about Trump, Trump is not in office right now.

BIDEN and HARRIS are your experts in charge right now.

How does that make you feel?

Got something you want to discuss bring it on!Instead of your mindless low IQ arguments of MUH Trump. Name one policy of Harris's you support
I did dipshit. I put forth a coherent statement and you mindlessly replied. You are the one who needs to develop cognizant thoughts.

I did dipshit. I put forth a coherent statement and you mindlessly replied. You are the one who needs to develop cognizant thoughts.
No you just blamed Trump ! by the way that talking mook made over 900,000 last year including 173,000 form the union!

No you just blamed Trump ! by the way that talking mook made over 900,000 last year including 173,000 form the union!
I noted that talking head you just inferred was dirty is a very close ally with Trump and I had no insight whether that was a factor or not. You have such an insecurity complex you converted that to some attack on the orange fat guy. Try to toughen up with weights. Might improve your self confidence.

I noted that talking head you just inferred was dirty is a very close ally with Trump and I had no insight whether that was a factor or not. You have such an insecurity complex you converted that to some attack on the orange fat guy. Try to toughen up with weights. Might improve your self confidence.
Work out 4 times a week and am in tremendous shape for 58, most guess me at about 45. Another premise of yours busted!

Work out 4 times a week and am in tremendous shape for 58, most guess me at about 45. Another premise of yours busted!
Then it must be the small pecker. :auiqs.jpg: Regardless at least we are aligned on what we are arguing about. Apparently nothing.

Forum List

Back