Vance will not make the mistake that Pence did

How do you respond when the other side chants "January 6th" four years after the fact?
I respond by pointing out that J6 was all their fault and an event of their creation. Worse, the insane treatment of those arrested for the event, some who weren't even there that day nor entered the building or did any damage much less impeded any official function is truly a low water black mark on our nation as the law has been weaponized so that the process IS the punishment even before they see a single minute in the courtroom. Welcome to Biden's new America where citizens are held guilty and punished in a gulag without even committing a crime first just because they exercised their right to vote for the better candidate.

You turn the tables and then promise you are looking forward, not backward.
Not sure what table has been turned or what looking forward even means other than to avoid the topic. Vance's way of just skipping over the topic. Hopefully, it was an effective ploy but I somehow doubt it worked. By my count now, there were at least eight huge topics, questions and remarks Vance was assaulted with that he just totally missed turning around against his opponent.

I respond by pointing out that J6 was all their fault and an event of their creation.

"Their own creation"??? :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Dummy, here is Trump lying to his MAGA crowds that election was stolen from them, telling them to go to the Capitol to pressure Congressmen to overturn result:

And you think it's SOMEONE ELSE that caused it? How stupid can you be?

If you feel like you cant have a rational discussion with someone who disagrees with you, then that's your problem.
Backatcha
As a partisan, I can see why you would not want Trump's actions to be known publicly.
QED. You don't have have the honesty to even admit the partisan nature of this action and the Judge's blatant attempt at election interference.

I respond by pointing out that J6 was all their fault and an event of their creation. Worse, the insane treatment of those arrested for the event, some who weren't even there that day nor entered the building or did any damage much less impeded any official function is truly a low water black mark on our nation as the law has been weaponized so that the process IS the punishment even before they see a single minute in the courtroom. Welcome to Biden's new America where citizens are held guilty and punished in a gulag without even committing a crime first just because they exercised their right to vote for the better candidate.

Not sure what table has been turned or what looking forward even means other than to avoid the topic. Vance's way of just skipping over the topic. Hopefully, it was an effective ploy but I somehow doubt it worked. By my count now, there were at least eight huge topics, questions and remarks Vance was assaulted with that he just totally missed turning around against his opponent.
Disagree. The core of their argument is that Trump is an "existential threat to democracy" They've been chanting that for four years. I agree with Vance that the real threat to democracy is the cabal of the Democrat party, big tech and the media to censor and suppress dissenting opinion and facts that pose a threat to the Democrat's power.

Disagree. The core of their argument is that Trump is an "existential threat to democracy" They've been chanting that for four years. I agree with Vance that the real threat to democracy is the cabal of the Democrat party, big tech and the media to censor and suppress dissenting opinion and facts that pose a threat to the Democrat's power.

Well SURE, but that wasn't my point.

Vance realizes that voter fraud happens. He realizes election results should be questioned. He realizes that there should be investigations after elections.

---Vance refused to acknowledge that Donald Trump lost the 2020 presidential election---

So what "mistake" did Pence make, gomer?

Pence should have allowed Trump to steal the 2020 election, because you Nazis can't take losing?

Well SURE, but that wasn't my point.
Understood. All of your points regarding January 6th have been directly addressed for four years. Time to stop playing their game, all they are looking for is a soundbite to use in the election. They don't give a flying fuck about democracy - look at the coup they executed, disenfranchising 14,000,000 of their own voters and installing Harris. I think Vance turning it back on them during the debate and calling out their hypocrisy regarding "DEMOCRACY" was exactly the right move.

You don't have have the honesty to even admit the partisan nature of this action and the Judge's blatant attempt at election interference.
People can honestly disagree about matters of opinion. Discussion can only occur when we respect that fact.

Why do you call it blatant election interference?

People can honestly disagree about matters of opinion. Discussion can only occur when we respect that fact.

Why do you call it blatant election interference?
Waiving the 45 page limit on motions and unsealing this motion 34 days before the election. Absolutely no reason this should have been unsealed now other than to effect the election. None.

Waiving the 45 page limit on motions and unsealing this motion 34 days before the election. Absolutely no reason this should have been unsealed now other than to effect the election. None.
What is the reason for it to be sealed?

The principle for our judicial system is open proceedings unless there is a compelling interest to keep motions under seal.

Pence wasn't willing to break the law for Trump. Vance may not be that smart. Doesn't he strike you as a very unhappy, depressed man?
Of course Vance is depressed. He hates Trump and everyone knows it....especially after racist MAGAts have been attacking his wife online.

Vance has sold his soul for ambition and the hopes of political glory. And I'm sure the stress of all this is going to take years off his life.

I think Vance turning it back on them during the debate and calling out their hypocrisy was exactly the right move.

Maybe, if you understood what he was talking about. Obviously, you did. I just wonder how many viewers out there with only the usual MSM to go by caught what he was saying. I would have liked it better had Vance been more specific by naming the shadow banning by Facebook, Twitter and other social media under orders from the White House to ostensibly suppress the greater public from getting the full picture, just as they hid Hunter's laptop to help Joe win 2020.

That way, viewers would have had enough to go look it up on the internet and find out more to see that it was real and what Vance was talking about.

Understood. All of your points regarding January 6th have been directly addressed for four years. Time to stop playing their game, all they are looking for is a soundbite to use in the election. They don't give a flying fuck about democracy - look at the coup they executed, disenfranchising 14,000,000 of their own voters and installing Harris. I think Vance turning it back on them during the debate and calling out their hypocrisy regarding "DEMOCRACY" was exactly the right move.
None of that makes logical sense

Pence wasn't willing to break the law for Trump. Vance may not be that smart. Doesn't he strike you as a very unhappy, depressed man?
NO but do think he working in his OWN interest.
Maybe hoping the 80+ year old man will die or get convicted of a crime, and he will get to be President.
What ever may be good about him is eclipsed buy his known actions & is one more political party politician
willing to tell lies in the name of A POLITICAL party, WHERE???? are the people Willing to work for Country over party?

Sorry (not sorry) needle dick
There you are again Bullshitqueen....fantasizing about my cute little member.
Do you ever think of anything else?
The latest filing is the same filing with the word "private" added.
It may help you in the future to attempt to do a little learning on certain subjects before you try to speak on them.
It will make you sound a bit less idiotic.
Maybe a few new lies - hard to keep track of all of the lies in a Jack Smith Case.
Actually Smith's new, masterfully crafted indictment charges the already convicted felon of only the crimes that are clearly private actions by a failing and desperate political candidate rather than "official acts" by a POTUS.
Smith's new filing brings plenty receipts to prove that even though convicted felon Trump and his campaign staff knew perfectly well that Biden had legitimately won the elecrion they still chose to push their stolen electuon lies to you people in order to provide cover for their own attempts to steal the election.
You can call it all "lies" if you want but as I've said you'll look pretty idiotic arguing with facts as strong as these.
But then again idiocy is basically a requirement for your MAGAt cult isn't it?
You should all be preparing yourselves for an awful lot of crying next month. Convicted felon Trump's campaign is already on a slow-motion crash and burn with him now beginning to trail bigly behind Harris in every single one of the credible polls, including in the swing states.
And now it's only going to get worse with all this damning January 6th evidence in the news for the next month.
WHAT OH WHAT will you MAGAt cultroaches do with yourselves once MAGA is dead and your dear leader finally vanquished once and for all?
Maybe scurry back under the dark baseboards where you all belong?

There you are again Bullshitqueen....fantasizing about my cute little member.
Do you ever think of anything else?

It may help you in the future to attempt to do a little learning on certain subjects before you try to speak on them.
It will make you sound a bit less idiotic.

Actually Smith's new, masterfully crafted indictment charges the already convicted felon of only the crimes that are clearly private actions by a failing and desperate political candidate rather than "official acts" by a POTUS.
Smith's new filing brings plenty receipts to prove that even though convicted felon Trump and his campaign staff knew perfectly well that Biden had legitimately won the elecrion they still chose to push their stolen electuon lies to you people in order to provide cover for their own attempts to steal the election.
You can call it all "lies" if you want but as I've said you'll look pretty idiotic arguing with facts as strong as these.
But then again idiocy is basically a requirement for your MAGAt cult isn't it?
You should all be preparing yourselves for an awful lot of crying next month. Convicted felon Trump's campaign is already on a slow-motion crash and burn with him now beginning to trail bigly behind Harris in every single one of the credible polls, including in the swing states.
And now it's only going to get worse with all this damning January 6th evidence in the news for the next month.
WHAT OH WHAT will you MAGAt cultroaches do with yourselves once MAGA is dead and your dear leader finally vanquished once and for all?
Maybe scurry back under the dark baseboards where you all belong?

President Trump was cleared of any culpability for J6 in the last few weeks.

Forum List

Back