Lib Fran Leibowitz suggests Biden “dissolve” the SCOTUS

Left wing celebs would rather live in a dictatorship than a Constitutionally protected country. You almost have to laugh that they are so ignorant that they think one branch of government can eliminate an other branch.

View attachment 1020841

Sunday services paint Trump as God's chosen one

View attachment 1020842
Politico
https://www.politico.com › news › 2024/07/14 › trump...
Jul 14, 2024 — Pastors at megachurches across the country on Sunday credited God with sparing the life of former President Donald Trump.

If Harris drops out and the choices are Trump or a rock?
The rock has my vote.

Trump (unlike Kamalalala) WAS chosen by the voters during the primaries.

If you’re voting for Kamalalala, you’re already voting for a rock. That’s all we expect from an imbecile like you.

Ok. So she’s a moron. And ignorant.

The problem is that so is Biden. And he might not realize that he has no such authority or power.
Probably one of the dumbest posts on USMESSAGEBOARD

:eusa_shhh:

so inciting is your conclusion?
What "incitement" are we talking about here?

Some unrealistic emphatic suggestion that Biden dissolve SCOTUS?

If THAT's what you're referring to, then, I respectfully submit that that is ill-considered Free Speech, to fall on its own merits.

Trump (unlike Kamalalala) WAS chosen by the voters during the primaries.
Doesn't matter, idiot.
The delegates at the conventions, nominate the candidate.
Regardless of who YOU voted for.
If you’re voting for Kamalalala, you’re already voting for a rock. That’s all we expect from an imbecile like you.
Your dear leader is scared of 60 minutes.
Your dear leader is scared to debate a "rock' again.

Doesn't matter, idiot.

You Cultists are cute. Your party elites disenfranchised 14 million voters and told you who you have to vote for.

And you clap and cheer.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Which are not elections.

That’s why they’re called primaries, you gasbag.
She was, however, chosen by 81 million people in an actual election to be Biden's replacement.
No. She was not. Her name appeared next to the person for whom those votes (and alleged votes) were cast.

Meanwhile, not a single person voted for her to be the Democrap Party Presidential nominee. You can spin like a top all day; but your bullshit doesn’t alter the facts.

As before pointed out. The public at large by 81 million votes, affirmed Harris to be Bidens replacement.

And the delegates, after being released by Biden to vote for another to be their nominee (no different than had Biden died)
and they voted for Harris.
Clap and cheer, Cultist.................clap and cheer. :auiqs.jpg:

Doesn't matter, idiot.
Nope. You can maybe get away with lying to other libturds. But your dishonesty is noted here. The delegates at the Dim Party convention “voted for” the candidate that won the primary (or caucus) in their state.
I have no dear leader. I’m not a Democrat.
I have no dear leader. I’m not a Democrat.

Declining an “interview” made by SEE B.S. isn’t a function of fear, you dildo. It’s a function of noting their bias and being smart.

Go have a good cry.

When Kamalalala accepts a genuine debate, which her people obviously want to have except for the “honest” part, send up a flare. She already ran away from that.

That’s why they’re called primaries, you gasbag.

No. She was not. Her name appeared next to the person for whom those votes (and alleged votes) were cast.
That's like buying a car, and claiming you weren't buying the leather seats.

So she wants a dictatorship.
Liberal Dumbocrap Party “leadershit” dislikes the Constitution precisely because it retains and confines them.

See Obumbler’s complaint about “negative rights” and Kerry’s rejection of the first amendment free speech clause.

Democrats hate the Constitution and they despise any and all dissent and opposition. They are fundamentally opposed to the Constitution.

Nope. You can maybe get away with lying to other libturds. But your dishonesty is noted here. The delegates at the Dim Party convention “voted for” the candidate that won the primary (or caucus) in their state.
Not if that candidate either died or withdrew.

Read the rules.

Forum List

Back