Lib Fran Leibowitz suggests Biden “dissolve” the SCOTUS

Nuthin’ Intelligent ^ seems to stupidly and ignorantly assume that disagreement with him (or her or whatever it is) means the opponent is wrong.
The Trump cult ALWAYS are WRONG.
Of course I support Trump. The real question is how and why any of you libturd numbnuts could possibly support Kamalalala last minute substitute Harris.
If a rock were a substitute, It beats voting for a retarded nut job like Trump.

The Trump cult ALWAYS are WRONG.

Supporters of Trump aren’t the ones in a cult. That would be you libturds.

“We want Kamala because she is the CHOSEN one”. Literally. Just not chosen by the Democrat voters.
If a rock were a substitute, It beats voting for a retarded nut job like Trump.
And that’s what you plan to do. Vote for a rock.

Supporters of Trump aren’t the ones in a cult. That would be you libturds.

“We want Kamala because she is the CHOSEN one”. Literally. Just not chosen by the Democrat voters.

And that’s what you plan to do. Vote for a rock.
tell him he's in a cult so he can deny he's in a cult which will prove he is in a cult. Holy shit, that sounds like a scamala speech!

I have the word correct, and you posted it right?
Lol, sure kid, sure.

smh2.gif

Look guys. You are being ridiculous. Donald Trump filed in court that he possesses absolute immunity. Fran simply made a mockery of his filing by saying the president has immunity so he should just disband the court. She made a comment on a show. He filed a motion that his theft conviction was immune from prosecution. That last sentence I typed is indisputable.
What theft conviction? Trump has not been convicted of theft.

citygator said:
That is exactly what Trump said they ruled in this filing.

The Petition for Cert was filed before the SCOTUS decision, geez.

Last edited:
No I don’t…explain why you think the scotus should be destroyed because they understand the concept we have had in this country since it’s founding?
The Constitution doesn't directly discuss presidential immunity from criminal or civil lawsuits. Instead, the privilege has developed over time through the Supreme Court's interpretation of Article II.

The term "presidential immunity" can be somewhat misleading. It does not mean a president is totally immune from civil or criminal liability. Instead, it refers to a longstanding tradition that a president who acts within their authority is generally immune from lawsuits based on it.

The Constitution doesn't directly discuss presidential immunity from criminal or civil lawsuits. Instead, the privilege has developed over time through the Supreme Court's interpretation of Article II.

The term "presidential immunity" can be somewhat misleading. It does not mean a president is totally immune from civil or criminal liability. Instead, it refers to a longstanding tradition that a president who acts within their authority is generally immune from lawsuits based on it.
it's exactly what SCOTUS said. Read the ruling.

Forum List

Back