Delineating the chaos of trumpery.

Thanks to Biden's open borders we have an estimated 50,000 illegal aliens wanted for or convicted of murder. The V.P. spent the weekend in Vegas while the East Coast was under water, foreign policy is in such a mess that we might be on the verge of a world war but the left is so full of hatred and anger that they spend time delineating the Trump administration that gave us peace and prosperity.

Unlike last time, he has had experience, he will have a staff of 100% true believers this time, state officials in many strategic places, a specific plan of action from Day One (we keep hearing about that) and a compliant Supreme Court. There will be no slow learning curve.

The cultists don't want to address this, but even THEY must know THAT.

The question will end up being, how many of the rubes really understand what they're enabling, and how many have always wanted it?
We may already have the answer considering the zero backlash among the minions to trump's suggestion that constitutional rights of Americans be suspended in order to appease his fantasy of doing violence to criminals............ironically...........like him.

Not in the habit of reading TDS rants. After a decade they gone from trite to outright boring.

Why won't you say who wrote it?
Clearly I triggered your reflexive trump defense syndrome which springs in to action when an accurate recounting of his chaotic 4 years is delineated.

The freaking Country is in chaos as we speak today. Does the left have sense enough to see it?
Fantastical, apoplectic, ruminations of a dystopian existence are best left for fearmongering right wing websites and the small minds of impressionable rubes..............like yourself.

Clearly I triggered your reflexive trump defense syndrome which springs in to action when an accurate recounting of his chaotic 4 years is delineated.
No defense. The NYTimes simply reiterated their litany of whines that they have been spewing for close to a decade. The fact that it still gets you hard ain't my issue.

We may already have the answer considering the zero backlash among the minions to trump's suggestion that constitutional rights of Americans be suspended in order to appease his fantasy of doing violence to criminals............ironically...........like him.
Yeah, that's what really concerns me. It appears that this is what many of them have wanted all along.

Who knew. I didn't.

Forum List

Back