I'm pro life but not voting for Trump (some poster said)--Poll

Is the poster mentioned in OP a liar?

• N

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • There are issues more important than baby murdero

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You may believe that abortion is the most important issue, but not everyone shares that view.

does that make ME wrong and them right?
I am a pro-life person myself but since abortion is nowhere mentioned in our Constitution, I am going to respect the views of others that differ from mine. And I do believe that this should be as Trump says a state issue rather than a federal one.

This makes no sense. A pro life person is that bc he believes that abortion is murder

if it is murder, why would you respect anyone's right to commit murder?

Did you get lost? Takes two to tango.
But only one can abort the little dude AFTER inviting someone to create the little dude.

Until men get a voice, men should take no responsibility.

Only a cuck would think otherwise.

But only one can abort the little dude AFTER inviting someone to create the little dude.

Until men get a voice, men should take no responsibility.

Only a cuck would think otherwise.
Right. Only those who "think" like you are correct. Well, I have news for you, I am the one correct here.

It doesn't matter whether abortion is legal. That has nothing to do with thefact of a man having a kid. If he doesn't want a kid, he can avoid it.

But if he doesn't take measures to avoid it..

child support

WE have been doing to many of the wrong things for many many years, no matter what party had the steering wheel.
We KEEP voting in the same people who work for the party, not the people.
Speak for yourself. I've only voted for Repubs for President, but have voted for dems, libertarians, conservatives for the the Senate, the House, Governor, state and local officials. Ot's the person and their policies that I vote for.

I do understand the point of

men don't have any rights when it comes to abortion (or not abortion)

so why should they help support a child.. But still... There are ways to avoid getting a woman pregnant and the woman should not bear the entire responsibility because it does take 2 to make a baby (3 really... God)

Forum List

Back