Live video of Iranian missiles raining down on Tel Aviv, Israel

Iran chose this time because it is Rosh Hashanah later this evening (in Israel). If you note, the Muslims ALWAYS attack on a Jewish holiday, be it the Yom Kippur War more than 50 years ago or Simchas Torah a year ago next week.

And these are the monsters the liberals side with.

God's chosen psychopaths are getting a little of their own back.
"The brilliant Israeli strategies of endless bombardment, assassinations, exploding pagers, and invasion has finally "paid off." The U.S. will now be drawn into a war with Iran et al. thanks to Israel's bellicosity and destruction. Thanks a lot, you fucking maniacs."

Israel invaded Lebanon 12 hours ago.

Iran fires missiles into Israel.

2 + 2 = 4, folks.

Well just maybe Iran shouldn't be firing missiles into Israel

Have you always struggled comprehending?

I can’t believe what I’m reading on this forum from the leftists. They are actually so antisemitic that they are siding with the Islamic Terror State against Israel and the Jews!

On another thread, one poster was practically cheering how some of Iran’s missiles were getting through. I am positively disgusted with how much Jew-hate was just under the surface throughout the Democrat Party, and even more disgusted that liberal Jews are so brainwashed that they are siding with the Party who would wipe out Israel if they could.

I don't know how you can be all that shocked.

We elected a Muslim sympathizer (at best) while being engaged in a worldwide war against Islamic fundamentalism.

Hint: Israel invaded Lebanon.
You mean they targeted and took out some top Muslim terrorists? You should be applauding that. You also should be applauding Israel’s targeted pager attack. It was really a brilliant way to protect civilian life.

And did you see how the Lebanese were celebrating after Israel took out the top Islamic savage? Reminded me of the scene in Wizard of Oz where the monkeys were celebrated the death of the Wicked Witch!

Israel is starting a war that they can't win. Not a single American troop need to die for these fuckers. I demand Biden to stop sending arms to israel and keep America out of this war.
Chamberlain's Chambermaid

Not that the Nazislamis have ever done anything to us. Some people did something, but that's ancient history and we shouldn't be drama queens about it. Jihad, after all, is just a harmless religious ritual.

I don't know how you can be all that shocked.

We elected a Muslim sympathizer (at best) while being engaged in a worldwide war against Islamic fundamentalism.
What’s shocking is how happily they are shouting it from the rooftops. It has now become the only accepted position to despise Jews and defend Muslim terrorists.

What’s more shocking is how brainwashed the secular Jews are, although some are waking up. Wouldn’t it be great if the Jews in PA, where polls say more than 40% will vote for Trump, turn out to be the key to the election?

Israel is starting a war that they can't win. Not a single American troop need to die for these fuckers. I demand Biden to stop sending arms to israel and keep America out of this war.

Bibi is killing his own people with his violent actions. Shame on him. He belongs in prison.
Why don’t you demand Biden slap down sanctions and disable Iran’s refineries? That’s where the Muslim savages are getting the money to attack Jews.

And really nice….calling the Israeli Jews “fuckers.” You’re a disgusting antisemitic liberal.

Forum List

Back