Israel must stop instigating war in middleast.

There is no peace because of the hatred of the Jews and not because of the Jews who are entirely peaceful when left to themselves. Blame that irrational hatred and intolerance for no peace in the Middle East. Not the Jews who just wanted/needed a tiny TINY piece of land where they could live as they chose in peace. There is no peace because of people like you who blame the Jews for everything and turn a blind eye to the hateful sins of the Arabs, Egyptians, Iranians.
There you go again! The Arabs countries hate Iran more than they do Israel for religious reasons mostly, and the Iranians are not Arabs in case you did not know.

There is no peace because of the hatred of the Jews and not because of the Jews who are entirely peaceful when left to themselves. Blame that irrational hatred and intolerance for no peace in the Middle East. Not the Jews who just wanted/needed a tiny TINY piece of land where they could live as they chose in peace. There is no peace because of people like you who blame the Jews for everything and turn a blind eye to the hateful sins of the Arabs, Egyptians, Iranians.
This is the third time you have blamed innocent parties. Why? You claim to be a teacher of history but you seem stuck in the 1970s.

Very well, what did I say to you so far that you dispute?
Your antisemitism speaks for itself. Your hatred of the Jews is absolutely apparent to anybody reading your posts. I don't dispute that. I recognize it. And if you think my post did not describe a different history than your post, I suggest you join many others I have recommended for remedial reading comprehension.

Last edited:
I am a student and teacher of history and know probably as much about how all that evolved as anyone here at USMB. Your understanding of the history is seriously lacking.

The Israelis were perfectly willing to live peacefully among the relatively few Palestinians occupying the tiny land that became Israel. The radical militant Zionists had already been suppressed by the British they had attacked and the moderate Jews of Israel who did not want that kind of activity.

Nobody evicted the Palestinians. The majority left in 1948 to get out of the way so that armies from Egypt, Jordan, Iraq, Syria and Lebanon could annihilate all the Jews including the 600,000 or so who had been living on that land most or all of their lives. Those Palestinians who chose to stay with the Jews were not only allowed to stay but became full citizens of Israel with representation on the Knesset and their descendants make up more than 20% of the Israeli population now.

Those who left were not allowed to return. Any ejected were those aiding and abetting the attacking armies.

The land of Israel had no significant meaning to the Arabs. There was no actual country there prior to 1948. No government authority other than the British. It was profoundly significant to the Jews.
Here's some interviews with retired IDF members. Listen as they explain how they evicted Arabs and Christians from their villages at gunpoint, told them to go to Gaza and then destroyed their homes so they wouldn't come back.

When you've done that, listen to an Israeli historian explain why Gaza exists and where some of today's occupants originally came from:

Israel is at peace with the Arabs and Egyptian and have been for years. What are you babbling about?
All the militant groups who have attacked Israel have been from among Arab groups, Egyptians and Iranians. The Egyptian government is at peace with Israel but it accommodates more than 2-1/2 million adherents to the Muslim Brotherhood of which the PLO, Hamas, Hezbollah et al are affiliated with. All are sworn to annihilate Israel.

Israel must stop instigating war in the middle east.

May be if the US ends the aid of money to Israel, arms and what not...

May be then Israel would stop and opt for a more diplomatic option instead of a military one.

Because the world knows Israel without the US help can not do much.

Just saying.:dunno:

Your antisemitism speaks for itself.
You're a coward, preferring to call me names rather than intelligently discuss.
Your hatred of the Jews is absolutely apparent to anybody reading your posts.
Cowardice.
I don't dispute that. I recognize it. And if you think my post did not describe a different history than your post, I suggest you join many others I have recommended for remedial reading comprehension.
You don't know what antisemitism means, so you do have a lot of catching up to do, but not with me, I'm done with your ranting and name calling and rudeness.

Here's some interviews with retired IDF members. Listen as they explain how they evicted Arabs and Christians from their villages at gunpoint, told them to go to Gaza and then destroyed their homes so they wouldn't come back.

When you've done that, listen to an Israeli historian explain why Gaza exists and where some of today's occupants originally came from:

And there are just as many historians with a different narrative than that guy. The fact is there was mostly peace until the Jews were allowed their own homeland and the Arabs/Egyptians/Iranians would not allow that.

All the militant groups who have attacked Israel have been from among Arab groups, Egyptians and Iranians. The Egyptian government is at peace with Israel but it accommodates more than 2-1/2 million adherents to the Muslim Brotherhood of which the PLO, Hamas, Hezbollah et al are affiliated with. All are sworn to annihilate Israel.
There are no Egyptians attacking Israel. Where did you get that stupid idea? Jimmy Carter is no longer President. No other Arab country wants war with Israel. The PLO and Hamas are technically inside Israel and Hezbollah is in Lebanon. Lebanon is neither Arab nor Muslim entirely. Saudi Arabia was on the verge of signing a treaty with Israel when Trump lost. How do you not know these things?

You're a coward, preferring to call me names rather than intelligently discuss.

Cowardice.

You don't know what antisemitism means, so you do have a lot of catching up to do, but not with me, I'm done with your ranting and name calling and rudeness.
Oh good. I DO know what antisemitism means but I am so happy you are not going to try to convince me otherwise any further. Do have a lovely evening.

And there are just as many historians with a different narrative than that guy. The fact is there was mostly peace until the Jews were allowed their own homeland and the Arabs/Egyptians/Iranians would not allow that.

Yes there are, here's another:

I stand with Jews, like this man and many more men and women like him, I do not stand with Israelis.

1727822144815.png

1727822339964.png

Oh good. I DO know what antisemitism means but I am so happy you are not going to try to convince me otherwise any further. Do have a lovely evening.

1727822514458.png

Note, there's a Jew on this forum who saw the above and said that Hajo Meyer was probably not even a Jew - now THAT is an antisemitic remark, publicly denying the man. I've not see EVEN ONE antisemitic post that wasn't posted by a Jew.

If I said that about a Jew, I'd be banned within hours.

Forum List

Back