Israel must stop instigating war in middleast.

There are no Egyptians attacking Israel. Where did you get that stupid idea? Jimmy Carter is no longer President. No other Arab country wants war with Israel. The PLO and Hamas are technically inside Israel and Hezbollah is in Lebanon. Lebanon is neither Arab nor Muslim entirely. Saudi Arabia was on the verge of signing a treaty with Israel when Trump lost. How do you not know these things?
None now. Egypt and Israel have had diplomatic relations since 1980. But Egypt was a primary aggressor in the Arab wars against Israel in 1948 and 1963. And again they do have a very large contingent of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt now and many of its members were in the Egyptian Parliament at least up to 2014 or so. The group has now been forced mostly underground again and many members were exiled to Qatar and Turkey from where they have been actively funding Hamas in Gaza.

Events do seem to be moving in that direction

Am I worried?

Is this the end for Israel?

No and no

In spite of any setback Israel cannot be defeated
They were stamped down in 700BC after becoming impossible to live with, the same outcome is inevitable all this time later. They do not know how to self govern, their tribal obsession with blood and soil is from prehistoric times and that's where it should be sent back to.

Everything that is happening is a direct result of US foreign policy as executed by these faggots. It's their legacy

GY0m8qIW8AAloiE

When did we start discussing Marxism? are you snorting again? Don't bad mouth Karl, he has a Jew and you don't want to be called an antisemite do you.
George Soros was a Jew also, but helped the Nazi kill millions of his own people. Marx was the guy who wanted millions of people dead, and it happened.

DeathTollCommunism.jpg

None now. Egypt and Israel have had diplomatic relations since 1980. But Egypt was a primary aggressor in the Arab wars against Israel in 1948 and 1963. And again they do have a very large contingent of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt now and many of its members were in the Egyptian Parliament at least up to 2014 or so. The group has now been forced mostly underground again and many members were exiled to Qatar and Turkey from where they have been actively funding Hamas in Gaza.
So? No Arab country is attacking Israel. That was where you erred in your thinking. I merely pointed that out. That's like those morons that said we should hold Saudi Arabia responsible for Al Qaeda and Osama when they had already kicked them out of the country.

The fact is most of the Arab world is aligned against Iran and thus the enemy of my enemy is now my friend. Why do you think Jordan and the Saudi allow Israel to overfly their territory to get to Iran as they have done several times. Have the Iranians tried to overfly either country with manned aircraft? Jordan shoots down Iranian missile and drones. Their Air Force took part in the last drone turkey shoot when they last attacked Israel. Why would they do that if they opposed Israel?

So? No Arab country is attacking Israel. That was where you erred in your thinking. I merely pointed that out. That's like those morons that said we should hold Saudi Arabia responsible for Al Qaeda and Osama when they had already kicked them out of the country.

The fact is most of the Arab world is aligned against Iran and thus the enemy of my enemy is now my friend. Why do you think Jordan and the Saudi allow Israel to overfly their territory to get to Iran as they have done several times. Have the Iranians tried to overfly either country with manned aircraft? Jordan shoots down Iranian missile and drones. Their Air Force took part in the last drone turkey shoot when they last attacked Israel. Why would they do that if they opposed Israel?
But those who want to go back to earlier history to condemn Israel must also include the history of the Egyptians, Jordanians, et al. And Jordan was a major aggressor also in attacks on Israel in 1948 and 1967. Jordan and Israel didn't make 'friends' until I think 1994 or 1995. The dishonest MSM didn't publicize the amazing track record of Pompeo and Trump who helped negotiate peace treaties between four other Arab nations and Israel during the Trump administration.

I am convinced the Middle East would be reasonably peaceful and calm now had Trump been re-elected in 2020.

But the history is what it is. And it was not Israel making war in 1948 and 1967 or in any of the other skirmishes over the decades. And those making Israel the villain I can't help but believe do so out of anti-semitism.

Last edited:
They were stamped down in 700BC after becoming impossible to live with, the same outcome is inevitable all this time later. They do not know how to self govern, their tribal obsession with blood and soil is from prehistoric times and that's where it should be sent back to.
The Jews have always been troublesome to God

But He has never reneged on His promise to the Jews because they are central to his plans for mankind

Forum List

Back