Has inflation hurt your lifestyle? Under Trump, inflation would soar!

Food, in 2020.....Let's say $500 for the month.
Food, in 2024.....Let's say $650 for the month.

That's $150 additional dollars

Gas, in 2020.....Lets say $300 for the month.
Gas, in 2020.....Let's say $400 for the month.

That's $100 additional dollars, $250 for Food and Gas.

Energy, in 2020....Let's say $150 for the month.
Energy, in 2024.....Lets say $200 for the month.

Add $50, so $300 for Food, Gas, and Energy.

Housing: No change.....I'm sure Taxes went up, so let's say $50.
Entertainment: Savings Here.....No Movies, no sporting events,
probably a savings of $100 per month.

So Housing and Entertainment: Savings of $50.

So now we subtract $50, and it's an additional $250 for the above.
Let's just double all of that so the numbers are inflated to $500.

$500 more per month, times 3.5 years =. $21,000
And that's only because I doubled it to please you.

So, in reality, over the last 3.5 years, I'd say it costs us an additional $12-15 Thousand.

Not $44,000.

At least that is only a possibility. With Trump, it is a certainty.
LOL...with Trump we didn't get any new wars breaking out. Under Biden/Harris you've got major conflicts erupting in Ukraine and the Middle East. Trump actually had Arab nations signing peace accords with Israel. Have you watched the news today? Iran fired ballistic missiles at Israel...something it's never done before. That's what weak leadership gets you.

All the Trump supporters have been using inflation as a weapon against Biden and Harris. What they would get under a Trump administration is more inflation and an spiraling down economy.

On Bloomberg TV this morning, Jay Pelonsky said the exact same thing (inflation would soar and the economy would tank if Trump wins).

Who is Jay Pelonski?

Jay Pelosky is the founder of TPW Advisory. He has over 35 years of buy-side and sell-side financial market experience. Before going independent, Jay was at Morgan Stanley, where he was ranked #1 by Institutional Investor in Global Equity Strategy and Global Asset Allocation Strategy.
Wrong! Cutting taxes is the number one, best stimulus package. Becoming energy independent creates jobs and lowers the cost of fuel and energy. When the cost of fuel goes down so does the cost of goods. Securing the border is good for American workers and American taxpayers.

Only a complete imbecile would think that making America great is a bad thing.

LOL...with Trump we didn't get any new wars breaking out. Under Biden/Harris you've got major conflicts erupting in Ukraine and the Middle East. Trump actually had Arab nations signing peace accords with Israel. Have you watched the news today? Iran fired ballistic missiles at Israel...something it's never done before. That's what weak leadership gets you.
How much have salaries increased since 2020?

Since February 2020, the Consumer Price Index has climbed a cumulative 20.8%, according to Bureau of Labor Statistics data. Over that same period, average hourly earnings rose 22.3%.

That is an overall gain and not a loss.

No insurance?
Sure, it was $33 per month, and now it's $37 per month.
I found this number irrelevant, so I excluded it.
Might not be the case for you, but it's relatively the same for me.

Oh yeah, there is home and auto.
Home is built into my escrow payment, and they haven't raised my payment since.
Auto, yup, that probably went up too.

How about my wages.
They went up.....does that count?

Bottom line is this......DENY it all you want.

1). The amount of money in my checking and savings has increased, regardless of this terrible WW inflation.

2). The amount in my retirement accounts have increased greatly.

3). The COLA in my retirement checked increased.

4). MY Part time 24 hour a week job mores more now than 4 years ago.

Put all of that together, Yes, inflation is real and things cost more.
But, I'm still saving more than 4 years ago.

Dimocrats haven't shown any concern for inflation these last awful four years, so I'm not sure why they would care now.
Because inflation was caused by COVID and Greed.

trump failed in the COVID response.
REMEMBER....... "No, I don't take ANY responsibility at ALL." djt

In Trump's first year in office....2025

There will be a huge bout of increased inflation.

Strong dollar policies traded in for weak dollar policies will cause huge amounts of inflation for imported goods. Then Trump is planning on some hefty tariffs which will increase costs of imported goods even more. To where American industries and businesses can export goods once again.

Because inflation was caused by COVID and Greed.

trump failed in the COVID response.
REMEMBER....... "No, I don't take ANY responsibility at ALL." djt

Yeah, because it came from Wuhan, so there was no reason for Trump to take any responsibility for it.

Yeah, because it came from Wuhan, so there was no reason for Trump to take any responsibility for it.
Yeah, trump lead our Nation into confusion, anger, defiance, and disrespect with his Failed COVID response.
He was responsible for the COVID response here in the USA, and he fucked it up the best he could.

Four years ago I could wear my Jewish Star in public, and my friend could look at Chanukah decorations at the store without getting harassed. Another friend didn’t have to pull her kid out of a liberal public school because he was being bullied for being Jewish.

All the Trump supporters have been using inflation as a weapon against Biden and Harris. What they would get under a Trump administration is more inflation and an spiraling down economy.

On Bloomberg TV this morning, Jay Pelonsky said the exact same thing (inflation would soar and the economy would tank if Trump wins).

Who is Jay Pelonski?

Jay Pelosky is the founder of TPW Advisory. He has over 35 years of buy-side and sell-side financial market experience. Before going independent, Jay was at Morgan Stanley, where he was ranked #1 by Institutional Investor in Global Equity Strategy and Global Asset Allocation Strategy.
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm, let's see, Trump was already in there for four years. Inflation added up to about 10% during his four years. Biden/Harris inflation has been about 25% in less than four years. So, we already know what both Trump and Harris's inflation numbers would look like.

Forum List

Back