Has inflation hurt your lifestyle? Under Trump, inflation would soar!

That's what i'm saying.

We're better off than we were four years ago.

And that's just the truth.
Other than the $40,000 people have lost...all of the deaths from Fentanyl... and the hundreds of thousands of people who have died needlessly in the Middle East and Ukraine?
We're not dying of Covid but the rest is a raging dumpster fire that didn't have to happen!

Other than the $40,000 people have lost...all of the deaths from Fentanyl... and the hundreds of thousands of people who have died needlessly in the Middle East and Ukraine?
We're not dying of Covid but the rest is a raging dumpster fire that didn't have to happen!
Who lost $40k?

More Americans died of COVID than in all the wars since.

With all due respect, Braalian? Judge the candidates on what they've DONE! Trump's policies worked. The policies of the Biden/Harris administration have NOT. It's not complicated.
You need to supply data and statistics to support your words.

You do need to keep in mind that a pandemic occurred and the pandemic itself caused a lot of problems that no president could have done anything about. You also have to remember that Trump inherited a healthy and growing economy and Biden inherited a pandemic that had caused a lot of problems to the economy. Having said that, prove your point with data and statistics.

All the Trump supporters have been using inflation as a weapon against Biden and Harris. What they would get under a Trump administration is more inflation and an spiraling down economy.

On Bloomberg TV this morning, Jay Pelonsky said the exact same thing (inflation would soar and the economy would tank if Trump wins).

Who is Jay Pelonski?

Jay Pelosky is the founder of TPW Advisory. He has over 35 years of buy-side and sell-side financial market experience. Before going independent, Jay was at Morgan Stanley, where he was ranked #1 by Institutional Investor in Global Equity Strategy and Global Asset Allocation Strategy.
There were all sorts of dire predictions made the last time he became president. I say let's give him another shot to prove them wrong again.

Blaming your personal economic success on who is or isn’t president is 100% a loser move

Get your shit together

Who lost $40k?

The average household's monthly expenses are $6,440 ($77,280 over the entire year). That's up from $6,081 ($72,967 over the entire year) in 2022.

The average annual income after taxes is $87,869, up from $83,195 in 2022.

Doing the math.

That means expenses are up $4,313 a year
But income is up $4,674 a year

We're spending more, but we're making even more in income.

Ah...because it wouldn't be true? Duh?
What are you saying is not true...

Trump pushing Oil Supply Cuts

There was no Global Inflation

World Bank saying that Oil Price increases didn't cause Global Inflation

Now I have shown with evidence... Can you refute with evidence

After an extensive government expenditure in an effort to keep people going through a serious pandemic, Biden came into office and with the help of his fellow Democrats, proceeded to print a mountain of funny money.
The "Inflation Reduction Act"...LOL.
Which, sadly, just amplified inflation.
Proving, without question, Biden is an incompetent administrator.
And his VP is even worse.

There were all sorts of dire predictions made the last time he became president. I say let's give him another shot to prove them wrong again.
No, let give a chance to someone that has not yet done any damage. Just like Trump was given a chance to do in 2016..................and failed, Kamala is on the same scenario. Lets give her a chance to prove herself.

I yes, I am better off now than under Trump

I was better off under Trump than Obama

I was better off under Obama than Bush II.

And none of that has jack shit to do with the POTUS
Well, you certainly should build your own island nation and not depend on any administration for your well being. You are certainly competent enough to do it on your own.

Another conspiracy theory?

Gawd almighty, you certainly give more credit to Democrats than they have earned. On one hand you say that they can't get anything done and therefore should not be voted in and on the other hand you say that they are so competent as they can get all of these conspiracies done.

What is the end result? Democrats are competent or incompetent? They cannot be both.
Why not?

It worked for you all last time

Why not?

It worked for you all last time
You are now being ridiculous.

Why don't we start talking about how aliens are coming to take over the U.S. Such a topic makes as much sense as this ridiculous post of yours.

Do you have any common sense at all? Are you human? Who knows, you might be one of those aliens that are posing as humans.

The average household's monthly expenses are $6,440 ($77,280 over the entire year). That's up from $6,081 ($72,967 over the entire year) in 2022.

The average annual income after taxes is $87,869, up from $83,195 in 2022.

Doing the math.

We're spending more, but we're making even more in income.

Wages are outpacing inflation. So we're better off than we were four years ago.

Doing the math.

No, let give a chance to someone that has not yet done any damage. Just like Trump was given a chance to do in 2016..................and failed, Kamala is on the same scenario. Lets give her a chance to prove herself.
She's been in the White House for 4 years. What, exactly, is she going to improve on and when is she going to point out where the Quid Pro administration went wrong?

She's been in the White House for 4 years. What, exactly, is she going to improve on and when is she going to point out where the Quid Pro administration went wrong?
She was not in charge.........Biden was. She had no decision making capabilities. She cannot be blamed or given credit for anything.

You should know that by now.

Well, you certainly should build your own island nation and not depend on any administration for your well being. You are certainly competent enough to do it on your own.

That would be nice, but not really necessary.

Though in about 4.5 years I do plan to join the ranks of the Ex-Pats

Repeat after me
We're better off today than we were four years ago
The country is in terrible shape, Postman and it's because of the policies of the Biden/Harris administration! We've got serious issues to deal with and Kamala Harris is NOT a serious person!

Forum List

Back