Has inflation hurt your lifestyle? Under Trump, inflation would soar!

The great man understands economics and markets like no other. He will reign in inflation.
Not is he does what he has promised to do. There is one fact of life that you cannot ever prove false and that is "cause and effect". You (as a good cult member) think that Trump is God and that everything he touches, will turn to Gold. It is pure fantasy on your part.

Trump cannot win because the cause and effect scenario, if he does what he has promised to do is done, inflation will soar and if he doesn't do what he has promised, he will be a liar to his own supporters.

Sure, it was $33 per month, and now it's $37 per month.
I found this number irrelevant, so I excluded it.
Might not be the case for you, but it's relatively the same for me.

Oh yeah, there is home and auto.
Home is built into my escrow payment, and they haven't raised my payment since.
Auto, yup, that probably went up too.

How about my wages.
They went up.....does that count?

Bottom line is this......DENY it all you want.

1). The amount of money in my checking and savings has increased, regardless of this terrible WW inflation.

2). The amount in my retirement accounts have increased greatly.

3). The COLA in my retirement checked increased.

4). MY Part time 24 hour a week job mores more now than 4 years ago.

Put all of that together, Yes, inflation is real and things cost more.
But, I'm still saving more than 4 years ago.
Your insurance "probably" went up? The average cost of auto insurance was up over 20% for the first three years of the Biden administration. It was up 28% last year!

Your insurance "probably" went up? The average cost of auto insurance was up over 20% for the first three years of the Biden administration. It was up 28% last year!
So you are nitpicking but you won't acknowledge the fact that wages are outpacing inflation.

Why is that?
Denial?
Agenda?

Forum List

Back