Iran is raining missiles down on Israel right now, Iron Dome can't keep up. Thanks Biden.

I take over your house and bank accounts, are you going to be happy if I let you have the unheated garage and a stipend from your own money?

The Zionist Entity only offers a Two-State solution because they know that their long term Apartheid is unsustainable.

Oh lord, you again

It's said that it did a pretty good job for the most part.....Lots of scrap hitting the ground though from the intercepts. I suspect a few warheads came down/exploded in that mess.

The last I heard was that there were at least 200 ballistic missiles were fired by Iran into Israel.

No idea on drones.

That's where all those hundreds of billions of dollars went, right into Iran's missile program. Thank you Obama, thank you Biden this is on you.

You’re an idiot. It was Obama that made sure Israel got the Iron Dome system fully installed, and the building of the David Sling system for ballistic missile defense.

Biden has been supporting Israel since Trump was fucking children on Epsteins island.

Iran gets their ballistic missiles from Russia who is their biggest strategic ally.

You know, the people that Trump and you support.

It's said that it did a pretty good job for the most part.....Lots of scrap hitting the ground though from the intercepts. I suspect a few warheads came down/exploded in that mess.

The last I heard was that there were at least 200 ballistic missiles were fired by Iran into Israel.

No idea on drones.

It was 180 missiles, and we shot down most of them over the water.

Yes we. As in the US Navy.
Department of the Boat People did what they could....

Reports are varying from 500 to 180 ballistic missiles fired in waves.

There's not going to be any free ride this time....
BB is going for some blood.. and only Government Blood

Forum List

Back