Iran is raining missiles down on Israel right now, Iron Dome can't keep up. Thanks Biden.

Trump got billions from the saudis and we got nothing, so let's leave politics out of it.

IT was pretty much certain that Iran had little to no worning of Hamas's attack. Nor Hezbollah. Sinwar's motives seem ..... clouded. Did he think Israel's response would be anything but bombing gaza worse than we did in germany in WWII. I suppose Israel could have firebombed them as we did Japan, and much more so N. Korea. But that might have been too much for even Biden to give Bibi cover.

But CNN had some reporter (she was dressed as muslim woman) who bemoaned the Lebanese having to hit the refugee highway. I wondered if she had any empathy for the Israelis who had to become refugees when Hezbollah took advantage of the IDF's preoccupation of gaza, and started shooting missiles at Israeli civilians.

And sure, Bibi's overarching goal is to get the US in a war with Iran.

Trump got billions from the saudis and we got nothing, so let's leave politics out of it.

IT was pretty much certain that Iran had little to no worning of Hamas's attack. Nor Hezbollah. Sinwar's motives seem ..... clouded. Did he think Israel's response would be anything but bombing gaza worse than we did in germany in WWII. I suppose Israel could have firebombed them as we did Japan, and much more so N. Korea. But that might have been too much for even Biden to give Bibi cover.

But CNN had some reporter (she was dressed as muslim woman) who bemoaned the Lebanese having to hit the refugee highway. I wondered if she had any empathy for the Israelis who had to become refugees when Hezbollah took advantage of the IDF's preoccupation of gaza, and started shooting missiles at Israeli civilians.

And sure, Bibi's overarching goal is to get the US in a war with Iran.

Trump never got a penny from the Saudis

But Biden destroyed any positive relations we would have with the Saudis before he even got elected. And really, the only way to get the pales to be even remotely interested in the 20th century, let alone the 21st, is if the Arab states cut off funding.

Forum List

Back