Live video of Iranian missiles raining down on Tel Aviv, Israel

There is never peace in the middle east. Ragheads love war for Allah.

Bin Biden, Obamatang handed them money and blame Trump.

Why does the Iranian Navy have glass bottom boats??

So they can see their last Navy that fucked with us.
yet Trump gave them access to money but you might have ;missed that one

So are they trying to get Trump elected or to make Trump look bad because Trump had giving them access to 6 billion in frozen funds

nothing suspicions about attacking a close ally days before an election

When Trump got them 6 billion with an oil wavier.

Congress will be back in session in a few days.

The election has been decided

good time to attack Iran votes for Trump

They can get a whole lot of weapon with that cash

Last edited:
Really? Tell us what victory looks like.
Good question.

After decimating the tentacles of the axis of evil,
taking control of the borders and exacting a territorial price,
peace is commonly phrased as "eating Hummus in Damascus", and trade with Persia.
The region, and its many ancient peoples have potential to become the new center of civilization.

P.S.: Renewal of Quranic interpretation framework called Ijtihad - to heal backwards fundamentalism.

yet Trump gave them access to money but you might have ;missed that one

So are they trying to get Trump elected or to make Trump look bad because Trump had giving them access to 6 billion in frozen funds

nothing suspicions about attacking a close ally days before an election

When Trump got them 6 billion with an oil wavier.

Congress will be back in session in a few days.

The election has been decided

good time to attack Iran votes for Trump

They can get a whole lot of weapon with that cash

Sanctions 5: Trump's "Maximum Pressure" Targets

Trump Sanctioned the Hell out of Iran.. Obama gave them money on a tarmac.

The persians couldn't help but answer for the ringleader of their proxies and they did. Massively. But somehow too carefully, so as not to hurt any of the civilians. Compared to the capriciously rampaging jews, they look like the only adults in this Middle Eastern sandbox.

The persians couldn't help but answer for the ringleader of their proxies and they did. Massively. But somehow too carefully, so as not to hurt any of the civilians. Compared to the capriciously rampaging jews, they look like the only adults in this Middle Eastern sandbox.
The Iranian terrorists were “too careful” in launching 189 ballistic missiles randomly into Israel?!

New level of spin.

Well 180 ballistic misses sent with no fatalities reported. Sounds as though Isreal, US, Britain and France coordinated to successfully thwart the attack. So your panties are in a wad over nothing.
So because Israel could defend against the Islamic terrorists of Iran, who escalated this to a new and higher level, thus there’s nothing to criticize about the behavior of the Islamic terrorists who were hoping to kill as many Jews as possible?

Why did the jews, after the carpet bombing of the Lebanese capital, after the assassination of Nasrallah and other Arab leaders, after the pager attack, think that nothing would happen to them? This is the thought that keeps me going. I mean, they're supposed to be smart. At least that's what they say about themselves.

Why did the jews, after the carpet bombing of the Lebanese capital, after the assassination of Nasrallah and other Arab leaders, after the pager attack, think that nothing would happen to them? This is the thought that keeps me going. I mean, they're supposed to be smart. At least that's what they say about themselves.
Arrogance and a feeling of superiority drives them, the World is a different place than it was a few years ago some of these Countries like Iran can fight back against the forces of arrogance, i have been expecting those illegal US bases in Syria and Iraq being wiped out.

What you call the Mullahs ARE the Iranian people and elected ones whether you like it or not, get over it.
The mullahs are Persians

They even have some popular support among the muslim throwbacks but not the entire population

Arrogance and a feeling of superiority drives them, the World is a different place than it was a few years ago some of these Countries like Iran can fight back against the forces of arrogance, i have been expecting those illegal US bases in Syria and Iraq being wiped out.
Hardly. Fight total war and their ass is grass.

No occupation.

Not caring about collateral damage.

Killing until they dont ever want to fuck with us again.

That would END THEIR BS

Nasrallah is just “an Arab leader”? He and the others are cold-blooded Islamic terrorists intent on destroying Israel and genociding all her Jews.

Unreal the way you antisemites side with Islamic terrorists.

Forum List

Back