Arizona's current abortion law establishes a limit at 15 weeks fetal age. What's wrong with that?

PA law doesn't trump (lol) free exercise.

Neither do Public Accommodation Laws. You have a religion. Your business does not, and has to obey all commerce laws.

My preferred 10-12 week limit on birth control abortions takes care of the rape situation.

Well, no, it really doesn't. What if the woman is too traumatized to seek an abortion until week 13? What if it's a minor who raped by a relative who controls her?

It's a fair compromise between the right of the woman to do what she wants and the right of the fetus to exist, as well as the interest of the people of the country.

Or you can just learn to mind your own business. That works, too.

Fetuses aren't people.

It's a fair compromise between the right of the woman to do what she wants and the right of the fetus to exist, as well as the interest of the people of the country.
No. twenty weeks is a fair compromise. That's the age of viability.

It was the fair and smart compromise we had for fifty years.

Put fifteen weeks and twenty weeks up for a referendum and see what you get.

The Democrats Lie campaign on abortion rages on in Arizona. I watch maybe 3 hours of TV a day. I am seeing at least 8 commercials on Arizona's "Abortion Ban" and how Kari Lake is going to force women to carry a Rape pregnancy to full term. These are 100 percent LIES! Is there no regulation on the content of political ads? Doesn't there have to be some shred of truth?

The current Arizona Law is a limit at 15 weeks of fetal age. There is also prop 139 which if passed will EXTEND the abortion limit to FULL TERM. Democrats are disgusting liars it's the only way they can win because they certainly can't run on their record.
You cant pass rules that constrain doctors' care dipshit. You cant possibly list out every variable they have to respond to. Almost all abortions after 15 weeks are for medical reasons that dont need to pass a fucking legal test.

If you have a heart attack I would like them to run a background check to make sure you arent a murderer before treating you. What's a little background check while you are dying if it will stop a few murders? Just as ridiculous.

Neither do Public Accommodation Laws. You have a religion. Your business does not, and has to obey all commerce laws.

Well, no, it really doesn't. What if the woman is too traumatized to seek an abortion until week 13? What if it's a minor who raped by a relative who controls her?

Or you can just learn to mind your own business. That works, too.

Fetuses aren't people.

No, it doesn't, again, just because you exchange money for a product doesn't mean you lose your constitutional rights.

In any event a contracted service is not a public accommodation.

Then get a judge to allow her to proceed. Exceptions shouldn't eliminate the rule.

Fuck off on the whole minding business part. As an American Citizen I can make it my business whenever I want to via voting and advocating.

No. twenty weeks is a fair compromise. That's the age of viability.

It was the fair and smart compromise we had for fifty years.

Put fifteen weeks and twenty weeks up for a referendum and see what you get.

10-12 is the compromise.

It was a mandated line from shit Supreme Court law, up there with Dred Scott, Plessey and Chevron.

Put 10 weeks up there as well.

10-12 is the compromise.

It was a mandated line from shit Supreme Court law, up there with Dred Scott, Plessey and Chevron.

Put 10 weeks up there as well.
Yes, please put up 10 weeks! Let the public sweep Republicans right out of office.

20 weeks was the smart compromise, based on viability.

And it will win every single referendum you try.

It absolutely was a compromise based on expert testimony regarding viability of the fetus.

It was a mandated wall from Roe.

And please go with "kill the fetus at the last second for any reason" as your starting point in negotiating, which is what reality is.

Any fetus being aborted at 8 months is a fetus that is severely deformed, probably the most horrible thing that could happen to a pregnant woman. No one is going to carry a fetus for 8 months unless they really want it, until the doctor gives them some horrible news.

Fuck off, you ghoul.

That's a lie.

But, it's important for everyone to see that you baby-killers LOVE the idea of murdering children at any time for any reason, or no reason at all.

Next time you try to lie about it, I'll remember this.

The hyperbolic lying by pro-abortionists is some of the most extreme you’ll see. It’s unhinged…

“DONALD TRUMP WANTS WOMEN IN CAGES, CHAINED UP, AND USED FOR BREEDING PURPOSES ONLY!!!”

That would not shock me if Harris said that exact line at her next campaign rally, she’s that crazed and immoral… but she has to be to appeal to her rabid “abortion as birth control” base

And because women wanted birth control abortions at the later parts of their pregnancy. No demand, no Gosnell

Cop out argument. You don't "mind your own business" when you get a chubby over ruining a baker over something as trivial as a wedding cake.

There was nothing to that until the bakers went on Facebook and bragged how they'd stuck it to the queers. They were using it like advertising.

There was nothing to that until the bakers went on Facebook and bragged how they'd stuck it to the queers. They were using it like advertising.

One case, there are plenty others. and free speech is now not allowed as well if you sell something?

Forum List

Back