Iran is raining missiles down on Israel right now, Iron Dome can't keep up. Thanks Biden.

Unless you are talking about a communist revolution, right comrade?

I never said to kill women and children.

My sarcastic suggestion to harvest billionaires for transplant organs didn't mean Children.

Again, this is the world the Billionaires are creating. Eventually, Americans will stop fighting over race and which sky pixie to worship and which hole to stick their dicks in, and realize who their real enemy is.

I wouldn't want to be a billionaire that day.

Eventually, Americans will stop fighting over race and which sky pixie to worship and which hole to stick their dicks in, and realize who their real enemy is.

I wouldn't want to be a billionaire that day.

You are fighting over what hole to stick your dick in? It’s ok to be gay, Joe.

…you really want to fund the government for a year don’t you?

Psst* maybe the enemy is the people who are distracting us with the division? Not the people you are so envious of….

I never said to kill women and children.
If you don’t think women and kids are part of the deal, you should research the communist revolution. Just saying.

You are fighting over what hole to stick your dick in? It’s ok to be gay, Joe.

…you really want to fund the government for a year don’t you?

Psst* maybe the enemy is the people who are distracting us with the division? Not the people you are so envious of….

If you don’t think women and kids are part of the deal, you should research the communist revolution. Just saying.

Nope. Billionaires are hurtling us towards the kind of revolution you don't want. Even Trump uses populist language.

The rich are getting richer and the poor is getting poorer.

In what the rest of us call reality, the iron dome was very successful. Only one death reported, after nearly two hundred missiles were fired.

You obviously have mental problems when your choice for solving a problem involves killing everyone that opposes you. Get help, sicko.
It's too bad that the Palestinians so brutally and viciously attacked Israel on October 7th. Mental problems would be assigned to one who would apologize for that. You do realize that Hamas and Palestine are one in the same?

It's too bad that the Palestinians so brutally and viciously attacked Israel on October 7th. Mental problems would be assigned to one who would apologize for that. You do realize that Hamas and Palestine are one in the same?

It wasn't the Palestinians. It was Hamas. Israel created and funded Hamas over the secular PLO. Netanyahu bragged about his strategy to prevent any 2 state solution ever.

It wasn't the Palestinians. It was Hamas. Israel created and funded Hamas over the secular PLO. Netanyahu bragged about his strategy to prevent any 2 state solution ever.
The Palestinians (one and the same with hamas) have turned down the two-state solution time and time again. Thier only solution is to kill all Jews. Well I guess they all have to die.

Forum List

Back