Biden needs to put his foot down on Israel

If Trump wins he can't do shit. Iran can still sell oil to China and Russia, and we all know Trump isn't going to do anything about it.

And if he tried to support a full scale invasion, Iran could sink enough shipping in the Straights of Hormuz, to shut down 30% of the entire global oil market.

How do you think that work out for you sunshine?
Because the current path of world.weakness is so appealing. I wont repeat some of the posts I saw on youtube after the VP debate. Lets just say, confidence in America isnt trending up.

Because the current path of world.weakness is so appealing. I wont repeat some of the posts I saw on youtube after the VP debate. Lets just say, confidence in America isnt trending up.

If Netanyahu wants to wage a war with Iran. Fine. Keep us posted on how it's going.

But we damn sure aren't going to supply him with troops to do his fighting for him.

If Netanyahu wants to wage a war with Iran. Fine. Keep us posted on how it's going.

But we damn sure aren't going to supply him with troops to do his fighting for him.

America wont be providing troops, Israel won't need it as they have the technological advantage.

They just need the support, just as Ukraine receives. They both fight for the rest of the world because these are major theatres of war.

Biden needs to put his foot down on Israel because if he doesn't the entire fucking middle east is going to be inflamed in a regional war. A war that kills tens of millions in the next 6 months.

Israel is attacking and killing tens if not hundreds of thousands of innocent people. Sure, they have a right to self defense but they're violating every standard of war. I seriously don't believe iran or other countries is going to sit by and allow this for too much longer.

Time to stop providing weapons and funding to israel until they respect international laws of war and work towards a cess fire. Biden needs to do what is right.
Both sides are terrible on this issue, and I dont think they are going to move significantly away from where they currently are. Question is who's take is worse. Since both sides are going to let Israel do most of what it wants would it be better to just take the leash off as Trump is suggesting? If the war is going to happen anyway maybe Israel being decisive is better? Unfortunately, I dont think we have a choice on the ballot who's going to tell Israel they cant go around punching people in the mouth because the biggest bully on the block isnt backing them up anymore.

Forum List

Back