Harris needs to support a two state solution

Where does the mindless hate come from?

It takes a special type of brainwashing to program certain individuals to hate people about whom they know nothing.
I don't hate them lmfao I just don't care about them AT ALL... lol it's the asslickers like you that burn American flags and raise Palestinian ones that I hate.

That is the only way forward in the war between gaza and Israel. One state controlled by the moderates for the Palestinian. This would allow israel to control its land the way they choose and strengthen their rights to exist as the Palestinians couldn't act like like they had a right to live in it.

Harris needs to campaign on this and promise that she will push for the two state solution. The central government of palestine needs to take control of gaza and force out hamas....Needs to be a real nation on the map.
Israel has made offers before, and the antisemitic Gazans have always rejected it - one deal even gave them 95% of the land they asked for - because they refused to acknowledge Israel’s right to exist.

What makes you think these Jew-haters should get a two-state solution NOW, after they supported the savage murder of innocent Jews on October 7th? And why should these even be discussed while the savages are srill holding and abusing 100 Jewish hostages? And whike HAMAS has not been defeated?

A pre-condition for any discussion should be the immediate return of all hostages, inclsuing the bodies of those they abused to death whike in captivity. All body parts should be returned to, so they can be identified if possible and buried together with the torso, in accordance with Jewish law.

Then, HAMAS has to surrender, and Israel can put them in prison.

And this is what Kamala and Obama should be saying. Instead, they side with the Muslims and make it sound like this is the Jews’ fault.

Last edited:
From the sea to the river.
Are you aware that Congress wanted to label “from the river to the sea” as an antisemitic slogan (since it does express the goal of erasing Israel AND ALL HER JEWS out of existence), and almost 50 Democrats voted against it?

There is such a swarm of Muslim antisemites making up the Democrat base, along with their Jew-hating supporters, that Democrat congresspeople refuse to condemn them calls to kill all Jews? (Just like the Harvard DEI pick: a plagarizer who refused to condemn her students’ calls to genocide the Jews.)

What are these Muslim-siding legislators going to do when the political power of a Muslims like Omar and Tlaib becomes so great that they can vote for Jewish ghettos?

Since there are no Palestinian moderates, a single Jewish State is the only viable option.
The Palestinians and all the Arabs accepted the Saudi peace initiative in 2003 which also guaranteed Israel's security.

Yes.
But I said "From the Sea to the River."
No…..I got it. You’re on the correct side.

I was just pointing out for Democrat Jews who remain brainwashed and ignorant of what’s happening with their party in the hopes some of them will wake the hell up.

Forum List

Back