Walz is very good, Vance is not bad either

1727878380476.png

I thought that they both did reasonably well. Vance was better looking.

I didn't care for the moving white light that passed behind the candidates. Walz's was too bright and distracting, while Vance's was subdued. Since I'm sure that it wasn't planned that way, meh.

For libs the decision comes down to hatred of trump’s personality over whats best for the country

Harris ran a wide open border for 3 1/2 years which has flooded the country with aliens who dont belong here
And your orange fuhrer was going to build a huuuuuuge wall with Mexico footing the bill.

Neither happened. He was president and had a Republican majority in both houses of Congress for two years.

But you retards want Kamala to fix it? Why don't you retard just admit you are fucking incompetent. Kamala will fix it when she gets in the office.

Now, fuck off.

Passion?

Oh yeah, I'm sure Walz would be very passionate about turning the rest of the county into MN (CA of the North) if given the chance.

Fuck that noise.

Odd how "diversity" only goes one way with you people.
And, why not? Prove that MN is a basket case like Alabama or Mississippi or any of that retard loser states you guys are in the majority. Go.

And your orange fuhrer was going to build a huuuuuuge wall with Mexico footing the bill.

Neither happened. He was president and had a Republican majority in both houses of Congress for two years.

But you retards want Kamala to fix it? Why don't you retard just admit you are fucking incompetent. Kamala will fix it when she gets in the office.

Now, fuck off.
Biden/Harris sold the building materials for the wall, so why do they want to secure the border now? I guess they got enough new Democrat votes now. Especially in California, which no longer requires an ID to vote.

If Kamala was going to fix it, why didn't she in the previous 3.5 years she was border Czar?

Waltz is a proven liar, just in this debate alone but previously too, yet you still want to vote for him? You only care about, the ends justify the means, and your means suck.

Biden/Harris sold the building materials for the wall, so why do they want to secure the border now? I guess they got enough new Democrat votes now. Especially in California, which no longer requires an ID to vote.

If Kamala was going to fix it, why didn't she in the previous 3.5 years she was border Czar?

Waltz is a proven liar, just in this debate alone but previously too, yet you still want to vote for him? You only care about, the ends justify the means, and your means suck.
Why the fuck did your orange douchebag not build the wall? Did he not promise to do it? And the fucking loser had a Republican majority for 2 long years and couldn't get the job done. But you blame Kamala? :auiqs.jpg:

But you want Biden/Kamala to finish the job your orange loser promised to do? Yeah, well then, admit that you retards are fucking incompetent and quit now. Vote Kamala in and she will do the job. Deal?

Says it all.

The senator said Harris “became the appointed border czar.” She received no such appointment.

He said “over $100 billion” of Iranian assets were unfrozen “thanks to the Kamala Harris administration.” Not so.

On abortion, he said he “never supported a national ban.” When running for the Senate two years ago, he said he “certainly would like abortion to be illegal nationally.”

On health care, he served up the howler of the night when he said that Trump “saved” the “collapsing” Affordable Care Act. Instead of destroying Obamacare, Vance said, “Donald Trump worked in a bipartisan way to ensure that Americans have access to affordable care.”

In reality, of course, Trump tried his best to kill Obamacare. (John McCain famously thwarted the effort in the Senate.)

Vance capped the night by saying that Trump “peacefully” surrendered power four years ago. When Walz asked him point-blank whether Trump had lost that election, Vance would not answer.

Forum List

Back