Walz is very good, Vance is not bad either

Pretty much all of the unbiased media say that Vance won.
Vance stayed on message. Trump should learn from that. Don't get caught up in the personal attack thing no matter what the other side says. Just state the obvious. The Biden/Harris administration hasn't performed well. Harris offers more of the same. The Trump administration was providing historically good economic numbers before Covid allowed the Democrats to shut down the economy and blame it on Trump. That's the only reason Biden and Harris got elected. But now we can compare the results of each administration's policies. Did they work? Everything else is rhetoric.

I suppose I could Harpy but we both know you'll ignore them when I do. Do you really want to do the dance?

I will do no such thing. I promise to respond to each number you provide.

But we both know you are unable to do so as you are just parroting a talking point given to you by your beloved party.

If someone who watched the Vance Walz debate observed some BS about climate change during the debate, please inform THE DOCTOR and link it.

Apparently a mod and Vance "sparred" over climate change. EMH needs to know what that was immediately to enable Vance to thoroughly bust it publicly...

Walz simply wandered into the wrong bar. And as the night wore on it became evident that Kamala Harris, the Democratic presidential nominee, made a lousy choice.

Somewhere, Pennsylvania Gov. Josh Shapiro — perhaps the most talented young communicator in the Democratic Party and the running mate that Harris should have chosen — must’ve been laughing hysterically (or screaming into a pillow).

I’m not surprised the democrat moderators didn’t bring up all of the Walz stolen valor claims he made.

At least they pointed out his lie about being at the square in China.

I thought that both did kind of okay. Vance did okay is that he didn't come off as creepy and left you with a reasonable impression that if Trump were going to do the world a favor and die, he could step in and be an acceptable replacement.

Walz, on the other hand, took him to school on abortion, on climate change, on workers rights, and for lying his ass off about Haitians eating Cats.

He lied. It's a character thing. He seems to do that a lot. That's a character thing.
Oh, really? :auiqs.jpg:

Here's a gift article, dumbfuck.

Fact-checking the vice-presidential debate between Vance and Walz​

Vance dominated on the falsehood meter, with faulty claims on lost children, the environment, inflation, immigration and the Jan. 6 attack.

https://wapo.st/3XS4zzg

Walz simply wandered into the wrong bar. And as the night wore on it became evident that Kamala Harris, the Democratic presidential nominee, made a lousy choice.

Somewhere, Pennsylvania Gov. Josh Shapiro — perhaps the most talented young communicator in the Democratic Party and the running mate that Harris should have chosen — must’ve been laughing hysterically (or screaming into a pillow).
Opinion article from a wingnut. Dismissed.

Forum List

Back