Have you bought a Bible recently?

Look at what you goons did to Trump. There is nothing your murderous fascists won't do for power.

1/3 of democrats can't even bring themselves to say they are glad his head was not blown off by one of their goons.

Compared to all that, this is just small potatoes.

Look at what you goons did to Trump.
A registered republican tried to kill him. Yes....you people are goons.
There is nothing your murderous fascists won't do for power.
Yes, registered republicans are murderous fasciss.
1/3 of democrats can't even bring themselves to say they are glad his head was not blown off by one of their goons.
You’ve talked to 1/3 of the democrats?
Compared to all that, this is just small potatoes.
You started a thread about a non-existent list and now are trying to say it has something to do with Moby Trump getting shot.

Its not working.

A registered republican tried to kill him. Yes....you people are goons.

Yes, registered republicans are murderous fasciss.

You’ve talked to 1/3 of the democrats?

You started a thread about a non-existent list and now are trying to say it has something to do with Moby Trump getting shot.

Its not working.
Have I talked to 1/3 of democrats? If I had, it would make me want to take my own life, so no

But a funny thing, people conduct polls that do talk to you murderous lunatics, and they found exactly what I had said, which is that 1/3 of you wanted Trump to die in the assassination attempt.

And it does not stop with Trump. You tried to assassinate the entire GOP Congress along with Justice Kavanaugh, and you could not even find it within your own party of leaders to condemn the assassination attempt on Kavanaugh, which makes your entire party complicit because their silence equals their support.

Have I talked to 1/3 of democrats? If I had, it would make me want to take my own life, so no

But a funny thing, people conduct polls that do talk to you murderous lunatics, and they found exactly what I had said, which is that 1/3 of you wanted Trump to die in the assassination attempt.

Well if “unheard.com” says so. LOL... Try again sonny.
And it does not stop with Trump. You tried to assassinate the entire GOP Congress along with Justice Kavanaugh, and you could not even find it within your own party of leaders to condemn the assassination attempt on Kavanaugh, which makes your entire party complicit because their silence equals their support.
It was a registered republican who tried to kill Moby Trump. I agree that most republicans and all MAGA types are hyper violent. We should keep guns out of their hands at all costs.

Care to discuss your moronic OP that was about some bullshit list that doesn’t exist?

I’m guessing no.

Well if “unheard.com” says so. LOL... Try again sonny.

It was a registered republican who tried to kill Moby Trump. I agree that most republicans and all MAGA types are hyper violent. We should keep guns out of their hands at all costs.

Care to discuss your moronic OP that was about some bullshit list that doesn’t exist?

I’m guessing no.
You are really obsessed with the notion that he may have been a registered Republican, which assumingly is why he did such a thing

Funny thing, if you ask the majority of Republicans, 1/3 would not want him dead. In fact, I highly doubt any of them would want Trump dead.

Looking at it that way, the insanity of your propaganda makes you look like a retard.

Funny that.

You are really obsessed with the notion that he may have been a registered Republican, which assumingly is why he did such a thing
He was a registered republican who shot a republican using a gun that many democrats want to ban...but somehow you blame the democrats.

You’re either mentally ill or you’re...well...there is no “or”...you’re mentally ill.
Funny thing, if you ask the majority of Republicans, 1/3 would not want him dead. In fact, I highly doubt any of them would want Trump dead.
Well...one did.
Looking at it that way, the insanity of your propaganda makes you look like a retard.

Funny that.
Looking at it that way? What way is that? A registered republican shoots the Republican nominee and you’re trying to say it was democrats who are to blame.

I think the words Votto and “retard” are now synonymous.

In a stunning admission, the Biden administration has acknowledged that the names of individuals who purchase religious texts, including the Bible, are being collected and stored in a criminal database by the U.S. Department of Treasury.

This revelation came in a letter from the Treasury’s Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FICen) to Christian Action Network (CAN), in response to a February 2024 Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request.

The document confirms that the names are being gathered for "law enforcement purposes," but offers little clarity beyond that, stating further disclosure "could reasonably be expected to interfere with enforcement proceedings."

This bombshell revelation exposes a chilling escalation of government overreach, where ordinary Bible buyers are not just being tracked as if they were criminal suspects but are also subjects of an ongoing criminal investigation.

This is something you won't hear about in the media as they try to squeeze Kamala into power.

They US may as well be China at this point.
How many Bibles do you actually need? Any?

Of special importance to them is any opportunity to play the persecuted victim.

Hell, look at their beloved leader.
This started even before the orange blob. Unfortunately my hometown has become Trump land to the extreme. I was at a family reunion on my ex wife's side. Her uncle David kept rambling about what happened to my America about crying. Who knows where this came from? The orange vlob sure tapped into it though.

This started even before the orange blob. Unfortunately my hometown has become Trump land to the extreme. I was at a family reunion on my ex wife's side. Her uncle David kept rambling about what happened to my America about crying. Who knows where this came from? The orange vlob sure tapped into it though.
Are you at all curious why so many people think the US has been headed in the wrong direction for decades?

Are you at all curious why so many people think the US has been headed in the wrong direction for decades?
Lol, I know exactly why they feel that way. The American public has put their life on a credit card. They have been living that way since the late 80s. Had to have the new car, had to have the McMansions. Well sooner or later the bill comes due. Then they wanna blame their own stupidity on the gubment.

Forum List

Back