Texas GOP Eyes Death Penalty For Abortions

Who's humping your leg? You just feel dumb again and lashing out is all.
dumb-ass Republicans and progressive leftists, are.
so are Muslim terrorist supporters,
Russian and Chinese communists,
and let's not forget the Iranians.
and that's the one's i'm sure are my enemies online, and maybe even one day in the real world.

a person's contribution to humanity can sometimes be measured in how many enemies they made,
and how they treated those enemies.

so i'm not quite "dumb" ok.
i'm also both webdeveloper and webdesigner, meaning i can use both halves of my brain at the same time as i design entire apps from the OS level and server scripting languages up into browser languages.

dumb-ass Republicans and progressive leftists, are.
so are Muslim terrorist supporters,
Russian and Chinese communists,
and let's not forget the Iranians.
and that's the one's i'm sure are my enemies online, and maybe even one day in the real world.

a person's contribution to humanity can sometimes be measured in how many enemies they made,
and how they treated those enemies.

so i'm not quite "dumb" ok.
i'm also both webdeveloper and webdesigner, meaning i can use both halves of my brain at the same time as i design entire apps from the OS level and server scripting languages up into browser languages.

lol more rubbish. Programming is duller than dishwater, compilers do all the work these days, and most code is already written up. All you do is paste pictures into website ads and dream up stupid graphics and annoying popups, and pretending you're a 'programmer'. Take some more acid and dream about flowers or something. They all went to high level languages so they could hire monkeys to do that boring job.

Last edited:
The baby killers still don't see the irony in this.

My favorite is how stupid and backward they think Texas is, then brag about how its turning blue n stuff. They don't see the contradictions in their silly slogans and 'talking points' they're told to parrot. It's obvious most of them have never left the suburb they live in.

lol more rubbish. Programming is duller than dishwater, compilers do all the work these days, and most code is already written up. All you do is paste pictures into website ads and dream up stupid graphics and annoying popups, and pretending you're a 'programmer'. Take some more acid and dream about flowers or something. They all went to high level languages so they could hire monkeys to do that boring job.
i work mostly in high-level languages on web-apps with my own database logic code, dumb-ass thread derailer.
my code can even intercept all calls to the database and present them (securely!) in a /view/logs overview.

what i do CAN'T (yet) be replaced by 'chatGPT' and stuff like that.
it's also harder than you wanna admit.
or maybe you just need to try a week on the job, preferably during a deadlines week.

Last edited:
View attachment 954027

The Republican Party of Texas is considering a platform that appears to endorse the death penalty for abortion providers and patients.

Texas delegates voted on a 2024 platform at the state’s GOP Convention on Saturday and aim to tally the votes by Wednesday to finalize their platform for the coming year. The proposal called for new legislation to solidify fetal personhood ideology into law, define abortion care as homicide and criminalize in vitro fertilization, first reported by feminist writer Jessica Valenti.

The 50-page document also includes a slew of other far-right ideas such as proclaiming that gender-affirming care is “child abuse,” requirements that Christianity and the Bible be taught in public schools, and clarifies that Texas “retains the right to secede from the United States.”

The platform is seen as more of a wish list than a binding document, but it’s a critical reflection of how far right the Texas Republican Party has moved in recent years.

The GOP platform calls for an “equal protection of the laws to all preborn children from the moment of fertilization,” and later states that “abortion is not healthcare, it is homicide.” The phrase “equal protection of the law” is used in the anti-choice movement to define abortion as homicide, and criminalizes abortion physicians and patients as murderers.

More at the link below...

TEXAS GOP EYES DEATH PENALTY FOR ABORTIONS

Wow, this is really scary stuff. It's actually even hard to believe. What do you think?
I don’t really feel like reading a 50 page document, so, could you point to the page where they are looking at the death penalty for people who get abortions?

i work mostly in high-level languages on web-apps with my own database logic code, dumb-ass thread derailer.
my code can even intercept all calls to the database and present them (securely!) in a /view/logs overview.
what i do CAN'T (yet) be replaced by 'chatGPT' and stuff like that.
it's also harder than you wanna admit.
or maybe you just need to try a week on the job, preferably during a deadlines week.

'high level languages' sounds impressive to the ignorant who don't know that means you do kiddie programming, as opposed to low level languages like programming hardware, a much more difficult coding job in assembly or machine o's and 1's. I did that in my job, and it's is far more difficult than 'high level' programming, which the equivalent of tic tac toe and staring at TV in comparison. Database programming is merely screwing with Access and customizing other front ends, no big deal. You aren't actually programming anything, you're just making forms.

For the Peanut Gallery, the higher the level of the programming, the simpler it is. Think of formatting a Word document or something like that.

Last edited:
I don’t really feel like reading a 50 page document, so, could you point to the page where they are looking at the death penalty for people who get abortions?

That's why they have content pages and indexes, so you don't have to read the whole thing. Just find the page with the abortion clauses an read that one. It's not even a long paragraph.

'high level languages' sounds impressive to the ignorant who don't know that means you do kiddie programming, as opposed to low level languages like programming hardware, a much more difficult coding job in assembly or machine o's and 1's. I did that in my job, and it's is far more difficult than 'high level' programming, which the equivalent of tic tac toe and staring at TV in comparison. Database programming is merely screwing with Access and customizing other front ends, no big deal. You aren't actually programming anything, you're just making forms.

For the Peanut Gallery, the higher the level of the programming, the simpler it is. Think of formatting a Word document or something like that.
you're an arrogant old timer remeniscing on the time when elbow grease was still necessary.

and btw, elbow grease is still necessary in today's high level world too.
take that downtime i'm currently looking at - problems in the supply chain forcing me to wait in line for an undetermined length of time, or delve into the source of one, maybe 2, major components of my products.

i work with a technology stack, that i memorized the specs for.
specs that aren't easy to understand for old timers, so you just call what you work with 'harder to work with'.
which signals your arrogance even more.
stop it already ok, you're just embarassing yourself.

It's another leftist lie.

Plain and simple.

Your poster will now :scared1:

Well, it does say they want abortion to be comsidered homocide. That IS in there, I just can’t reference the part about the death penalty, because homicide in Texas is not an automatic death penalty. There are varying degrees of penalty depending on the degree of homicide.

Texas should make abortion 100% legal, and at the same time, abolish all court mandated child support.

If the man has no say whether the child is born or destroyed, they should have no duty of support.

Men’s reproductive rights are human rights.

I do however, like the gender affirming care part of the platform. That part rocks!

you're an arrogant old timer remeniscing on the time when elbow grease was still necessary.

and btw, elbow grease is still necessary in today's high level world too.
take that downtime i'm currently looking at - problems in the supply chain forcing me to wait in line for an undetermined length of time, or delve into the source of one, maybe 2, major components of my products.

i work with a technology stack, that i memorized the specs for.
specs that aren't easy to understand for old timers, so you just call what you work with 'harder to work with'.
which signals your arrogance even more.
stop it already ok, you're just embarassing yourself.

Horseshit. lol you just cut and paste pre-determined algorithms, not even aware of 99% of what you're doing, it's
built in; you just fill in blanks an make forms.

Horseshit. lol you just cut and paste pre-determined algorithms, not even aware of 99% of what you're doing, it's
built in; you just fill in blanks an make forms.
bullshit, mr know-it-all.
i build entire algorithms into web-apps. and the user interfaces to work with them.
why don't you go take another look at https://nicer.app/screenshots eh

lol so you know you just fill in forms. Okay, good for you. lol
you know what, i've had it with your antics, oldie.
i'll downgrade the desktop OS on my https://nicer.app today, get my servers back online.
and then you can just stay silent knowing you can't equal my artistic and engineering skills :D
after all, you worked with shovels! :D

Forum List

Back