Texas infant mortality rose nearly 13 percent after six-week abortion ban

Get your head out of other women's womb.

I don't get men, any men, telling women what they can do with their own bodies.

Try minding your own fucking business.
It's not just her body, she has another body in her womb, that should be afforded rights too. Even today, if a woman who has been pregnant for six months, or seven months, is murdered, the murderer is charged with double homicide. I agree with the pro-life position, however, where I often find myself at odds with conservatives, is when they show complete disregard for the pregnant woman's needs (financial, medical..etc) by doing everything they can to defund government programs that help single mothers raise their children. They cut food stamps, rental assistance, Medicaid, job training, child daycare vouchers, school lunch programs, after-school programs..etc. That's not pro-life.

We can't force women to remain pregnant through a government mandate, and then shrug our shoulders when that pregnant woman, loses her job due to her pregnancy and she's unable to pay her bills. We pro-lifers, can't just be the champions of unborn babies, we also have to champion and support programs that assist single mothers, in every way possible, helping them raise those children that we forced them to give birth to. We can't have our cake and eat it too. If we're truly "pro-life", then we have to be pro-life not just for prenatal human life, but for all human life, both in the womb and outside of it. We need to support single moms and not abandon them. and their babies.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back