Imagine Losing Everything in a Disaster and Going to FEMA's Website to See Equity is Their Goal

READ THE LETTER HEAD ON THE FIRST LINK, MORON. Stop being a IGNORANT partisan and wise up.
You should read more than the letterhead. That is talking about migrants, after release from DHS. not victims of a hurricane, you goofy MAGA.

financial support to non-federal entities to provide humanitarian services to noncitizen migrants following their release from the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).

You should read more than the letterhead. That is talking about migrants, after release from DHS. not victims of a hurricane, you goofy MAGA.

financial support to non-federal entities to provide humanitarian services to noncitizen migrants following their release from the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
Maybe you should keep up with your posts. You questioned my assertion that FEMA is delivering $15k in aid and NYC hotel rooms. I proved my point and now you want to claim ignorance. You don't need to claim it---you OWN IT lock, stock and barrel.

Donations that he delivered to the area. When are your vegetable and Heels Up going to quit talking about equity and deliver some aid. That's what THEIR job is. LMAO, you folks will go to your grave denying their incompetence.
He claims he partnered with Samaritans Purse.
He forced his NAME onto an organization that does this.
Grab a clue Dickwad.

Trump also said he partnered with a relief organization to bring several semi trucks filled with “relief aid,” including gasoline.

“President Trump partnered with Samaritans Purse to deliver truck loads of critical, much needed resources for the people of Georgia including fuel and construction tools,” Trump spokesperson Karoline Leavitt told The Post.

FEMA a needs to consider equity in helping those who need the most help.
If it is a disaster, like Helene, everyone needs help. No homes, food, water, shelter, etc. Why would an emergency service responder tend to minorities first and more because of 'equitable outcomes?' By definition, that isn't equitable outcomes .. that's prioritizing a group because of their status.

Maybe you should keep up with your posts. You questioned my assertion that FEMA is delivering $15k in aid and NYC hotel rooms. I proved my point and now you want to claim ignorance. You don't need to claim it---you OWN IT lock, stock and barrel.
You found a designation without a difference. We are talking about fairness in distributing aid to victims of a natural disaster, mot migrants released from DHS.

He claims he partnered with Samaritans Purse.
He forced his NAME onto an organization that does this.
Grab a clue Dickwad.

Trump also said he partnered with a relief organization to bring several semi trucks filled with “relief aid,” including gasoline.

“President Trump partnered with Samaritans Purse to deliver truck loads of critical, much needed resources for the people of Georgia including fuel and construction tools,” Trump spokesperson Karoline Leavitt told The Post.
Run along Winnie, WHAT DID BIDEN OR HARRIS DO? NOTHING! NADA! ZIP POINT SHIT. Why don't you be fair for once in your miserable, useless life and give credit where credit is due. LMAO, 34 days and you and your buddies will be insignificant AGAIN.

You found a designation without a difference. We are talking about fairness in distributing aid to victims of a natural disaster, mot migrants released from DHS.
Illegal Immigrants are not victims of a natural disaster. They also ARE NOT citizens of this country who paid taxes for these benefits. Run along, commie and take your buddy Winnie with you. You're both going to mad on Nov. 6, bro.

If it is a disaster, like Helene, everyone needs help. No homes, food, water, shelter, etc. Why would an emergency service responder tend to minorities first and more because of 'equitable outcomes?' By definition, that isn't equitable outcomes .. that's prioritizing a group because of their status.
What makes you think they are helping minorities first? I would thing need would determine priorities regardless of ethnic background.

Run along Winnie, WHAT DID BIDEN OR HARRIS DO? NOTHING! NADA! ZIP POINT SHIT. Why don't you be fair for once in your miserable, useless life and give credit where credit is due. LMAO, 34 days and you and your buddies will be insignificant AGAIN.
Who called Gov Kemp.
Is that a biden LIE?
A Kemp Lie?

A complete fuckstain like you needs to take your nap.
Go lay down and rest.
Maybe you should spend less time trying to defend Heels Up and more time listening to what she says.
Phrases/Name Calling like "Heels Up" just shows your overall weakness in any conversation.
Nap Time.

Forum List

Back