Imagine Losing Everything in a Disaster and Going to FEMA's Website to See Equity is Their Goal

FEMA a needs to consider equity in helping those who need the most help.
giphy.gif

Where did the "aid and a million dollars" come from?

You might be right, but let's prove your claim.
Private donations. Lacking the ability to direct government funds, Trump started a go fund me account. In just a few hours it got to over a million dollars. Still growing.

Private donations. Lacking the ability to direct government funds, Trump started a go fund me account. In just a few hours it got to over a million dollars. Still growing.
Link it.

I bet it is some account started by Person A, and then trump attempted to attach his name to it.

Where is this Trump started a go fund me account?

Here you go dipshit lying straight guy.

New probe confirms Trump officials blocked Puerto Rico ...

View attachment 1020791
NBC News
https://www.nbcnews.com › news › latino › new-probe-...

Apr 23, 2021 — The administration of former President Donald Trump obstructed an investigation looking into why officials withheld about $20 billion in hurricane relief for .
Ohh. So it wasn't Trump, it was a couple of democrat offices.
Link it.

I bet it is some account started by Person A, and then trump attempted to attach his name to it.

Where is this Trump started a go fund me account?
See if you weren't a democrat you would already,know this

Illegal Immigrants are not victims of a natural disaster. They also ARE NOT citizens of this country who paid taxes for these benefits. Run along, commie and take your buddy Winnie with you. You're both going to mad on Nov. 6, bro.
That's interesting, but has nothing to do with that idiot in the OP whining about everyone being treated equally.
Maybe you should spend less time trying to defend Heels Up and more time listening to what she says.
Are we talking about resources for hurricane victims or your conspiracy theories about Harris?

Forum List

Back