New York Times Poll: Kamala Harris Trails Donald Trump 17% with Working-Class Voters — Same Deficit Joe Biden Faced in June

No he didn't what?

From the NBC interview: "I haven't seen anything to say he was legally responsible for it in terms of incitement," Barr said.

Do you know how to read?
On the J6 Barr's comment is specifically on the INCITEMENT, which Trump wasn't charged with.
He was charged with defrauding, obstructing and conspiring against rights.

Barr's 2022 comments about incitement was BEFORE THE ACTUAL CHARGES.

Here is what he thought of the charges when they were dropped:

I think this case is the most serious of the cases, because the conduct here involved, trying to subvert and prevent the progress, the execution of probably the most important process and proceeding we have in our country, which is the peaceful transfer of power after an election.

And what's being alleged here is that he knew that he lost the election, he knew that the claims of a stolen election were false, and yet he decided he was going to try to stay in office by subverting that process, by putting out misinformation, but, more important, by putting out these false panels of electors and presenting them to Congress and trying to push the vice president to make these decisions to suppress the legitimate votes.

I mean, that was outrageous. And putting aside whether it's criminal or know, it — I don't see how the Republican Party could nominate someone who's capable of doing something like that.

Do you know how to read?
maybe you should read the article....he's being interviewed and discussing both the documents and J6.

Stop looking so foolish...and intelligent person would have read the article....geez

maybe you should read the article....he's being interviewed and discussing both the documents and J6.

Stop looking so foolish...and intelligent person would have read the article....geez

Idiot Barr said in 2022 he wouldn't charge INCITEMENT and Trump wasn't charged with it.

What the fuck do you not understand?

Idiot Barr said in 2022 he wouldn't charge INCITEMENT and Trump wasn't charged with it.

What the fuck do you not understand?
what part of the link I provided : Former AG Barr says he wouldn't have prosecuted Trump for Jan. 6 or taking classified documents

Former AG Barr says he wouldn't have prosecuted Trump for Jan. 6 or taking classified documents

Don't you understand? This was in 2022 when he gave the interview....the link has a date on it.
"To tell you the truth, I probably wouldn't," Barr said. He suggested that Trump's having made off with the documents was probably not illegal.

"The whole classification system is done under executive order. It's the president. The president decides everything," Barr said,

Wow, you really wasted a lot of money on that education, you need the working class to pay for now, you didn't gain even a little intelligence.

Forum List

Back