Live video of Iranian missiles raining down on Tel Aviv, Israel

Elect Trump and get WW3

Ha ha........Post 13.

I wonder why leftists have become so completely intellectually dishonest? And what ever happened to logic, you guys don't believe in that shit anymore?

War starts on Biden and it's Trump's fault. I'm a leftist and think with my ass because it's more useful than a brain, and I approve this message.

It would never have happened in a Trump administration.

Ha ha........Post 13.

I wonder why leftists have become so completely intellectually dishonest? And what ever happened to logic, you guys don't believe in that shit anymore?

War starts on Biden and it's Trump's fault. I'm a leftist and think with my ass because it's more useful than a brain, and I approve this message.
This is Bibi’s war. Biden doesn’t have anything to do with it.

Trump will escalate this given he does whatever Bibi wants.

This administration has nothing to do with this conflict.

A Trump administration would be throwing gas on the fire.
Of course it does. Iran would have remained too broke under Trump to have funded the Islamic terrorist attack against Jews on October 7th, and none of this would be happening.

But Biden, under Obama’s pro-Muslim thumb, wanted to appease the Islamic terror state and enrich them to the tune of tens of billions of dollars.

It is beyond tragic that idiots voted in Biden, who in turn enabled the Islamic terrorist attack on Israel, and now the same idiots are blaming Israel.

The Arab terrorists started it with the most savage, barbaric torture and slaughter of Jewish people since the Holocaust.

Biden PAID Iran for this war. He encouraged it by ignoring the Houthi attacks on ships.

Trump would shake Iran like a rat. AND cut off the money. No more pallets of cash flown out in the middle of the night.

Bibi's violence and action these past few weeks have caused this on israel. If America is foolish enough to elect Trump and this continues to expand then we're probably going to be in a major war with hundreds of thousands of our own troops. Elect Harris to keep us out of this war and to demand peace!

Of course it does. Iran would have remained too broke under Trump to have funded the Islamic terrorist attack against Jews on October 7th, and none of this would be happening.

But Biden, under Obama’s pro-Muslim thumb, wanted to appease the Islamic terror state and enrich them to the tune of tens of billions of dollars.

It is beyond tragic that idiots voted in Biden, who in turn enabled the Islamic terrorist attack on Israel, and now the same idiots are blaming Israel.
You think the October 7th attack cost a lot of money?

Bibi's violence and action these past few weeks have caused this on israel. If America is foolish enough to elect Trump and this continues to expand then we're probably going to be in a major war with hundreds of thousands of our own troops. Elect Harris to keep us out of this war and to demand peace!

Yeah they've done so well promoting peace in Ukraine and since October 7.

You're a clown

Biden PAID Iran for this war. He encouraged it by ignoring the Houthi attacks on ships.

Trump would shake Iran like a rat. AND cut off the money. No more pallets of cash flown out in the middle of the night.
Trump couldn’t cut off the money. Hell, while he was president Iran was funding plenty of terror and still restarting their nuclear weapons programs.

How could that be?

And Biden handed the Iran terrorism state all those billions because Obama was pulling the strings….and still is.

This is what happens when the useful idiots elect a man who hates America, and Israel, and “sides with the Muslims” as he said he would.

Forum List

Back