Kamala Hurricane Helene photo op goes wrong.

Again, nothing.

Biden explained Trump's comments about this hurricane

"Let me get this straight: He's lying," the president said of Trump's claims that the president is not helping hurricane victims.

And not fake news Nostra

Trump Accuses Biden Of What He Himself Did: Withholding Aid To Storm Victims​

who as president withheld hurricane aid to Puerto Rico and threatened to withhold wildfire assistance to California, on Monday falsely accused President Joe Biden of failing to help Hurricane Helene’s flood victims in western North Carolina and Georgia, having “left Americans to drown” in the South.

“He’s been calling the president, he hasn’t been able to get him,” Trump said of Georgia’s governor, fellow Republican Brian Kemp, in his remarks to reporters in Valdosta, a city in the southern part of the state.

It was a lie — refuted by Kemp himself earlier that day.

Biden explained Trump's comments about this hurricane

"Let me get this straight: He's lying," the president said of Trump's claims that the president is not helping hurricane victims.

And not fake news Nostra

Trump Accuses Biden Of What He Himself Did: Withholding Aid To Storm Victims​

who as president withheld hurricane aid to Puerto Rico and threatened to withhold wildfire assistance to California, on Monday falsely accused President Joe Biden of failing to help Hurricane Helene’s flood victims in western North Carolina and Georgia, having “left Americans to drown” in the South.

“He’s been calling the president, he hasn’t been able to get him,” Trump said of Georgia’s governor, fellow Republican Brian Kemp, in his remarks to reporters in Valdosta, a city in the southern part of the state.

It was a lie — refuted by Kemp himself earlier that day.
Not a Trump thread, Troll.

THis thread is about your Vapid Twit Bobo. Focus.

If you start a thread that Biden threw out a horrible first pitch, of course I'm going to point out that so did Trump

1727795356183.png

Or if you showed me that Tim Walz caught a baseball like a little bitch
1727795399763.png

Not a Trump thread, Troll.
Okay well I think that photo op, just like her performance at the debate where she showed she could command the stage against a strong man former world leader, I think that pic makes her look very presidential. I can SEE her being president now. Thank for sharing it. And boy are you grasping at straws.

If you start a thread that Biden threw out a horrible first pitch, of course I'm going to point out that so did Trump
Of course you are becasue Trump owns you.

Now back to the Vapid Twit. Does it bother you that she's ignoring the victims of the hurricane or that she's doing so by flying to CA to suck dick for $$$$$$$$$?

Of course you are becasue Trump owns you.

Now back to the Vapid Twit. Does it bother you that she's ignoring the victims of the hurricane or that she's doing so by flying to CA to suck dick for $$$$$$$$$?

Meanwhile, Tater was back on the beach sunning his shriveled nads.

Meanwhile, Tater was back on the beach sunning his shriveled nads.
The new poster girl for the Harris/Biden administration.

"I would say, look, it's not a secret that this would be, depending on how long it lasts, could be incredibly disruptive to commerce," Raimondo, who appeared as a surrogate for Vice President Kamala Harris' campaign, responded.

Secretary Gina M. Raimondo's job duties include "advancing our economic and national security." (Fox Business Digital)
Quick followed up by asking what the effects would be if the strike lasted longer than a week.

"I have not been very focused on that.
I would refer you to the White House or the transportation secretary," Raimondo responded.

When Quick pressed again on the possible effects of the strike, Raimondo dodged and said she didn't want to violate the Hatch Act because she was there in her personal capacity.

"I haven't been particularly involved," she added.

Stocks are up +50% since Trump's heyday of the 2019 amazing economy.... we are so much better now.

1727796588377.png

Forum List

Back