Trump Lying About Federal Response

How Trump responded to a Hurricane

View attachment 1020367

Don't forget, the forecast....................
Why didn't Trump redirect Helene?

Like he did with Dorian.

1727791336450.png

Like everything else.

Trump Appears Not to Understand How Hurricanes Work​

1727791525782.png
The New Republic
https://newrepublic.com › breaking-news

18 hours ago — Donald Trump, who wants to dismantle storm prediction services, seemed caught off guard by the completely predictable Hurricane Helene.

To the surprise of absolutely nobody, Trump the Chump is lying about the Federal Response to Helene.

People have died...is there no level this man won't stoop to to try to make everything about him?
Scouring the web in the middle of the night to find something to piss and moan about.

Pathetic.

To the surprise of absolutely nobody, Trump the Chump is lying about the Federal Response to Helene.

People have died...is there no level this man won't stoop to to try to make everything about him?
There would have to be a response for him to lie about it.
IMG_7167.png

The partisans on both sides are quite busy with the blame game. I would tell you all to stop politicizing a natural disaster but you won't listen to me. Write a damn check and send it to the Red Cross:

Kemp praises Biden’s Hurricane Helene response amid Trump criticism

This is a great example of how Biden's admin functions well in contradiction to the post debate comments to the contrary.

The partisans on both sides are quite busy with the blame game. I would tell you all to stop politicizing a natural disaster but you won't listen to me. Write a damn check and send it to the Red Cross:
like they did when trump was president in Puerto Rico? funny, you demofks are always so sensitive when shit is spewd back in your faces.

LOL Sure triggered your Demented Cult Leader huh? Have seen him that worked up since he started screaming at the 10 year old that kicked her beachball into his chair at Rehoboth.

Forum List

Back