Trump Lying About Federal Response

What? Benedict Donald lying to politicize a developing tragedy? Well his gapping maw was open so yeah, most likely he was lying his butt off.

Whatever toad

Yes we know you're a fake centrist boomer whose Democrats do no wrong .And you're voting for montel Williams girlfriend ...who started a gonfund me for tranny antifa rioters .

I'm voting for the guy who keeps getting shot at and who also started a gofundme BUT for Americans devastated by a natural disaster
I am sure you are a felon also just like yer peter, er leader.

Tennessee needed their national guard troops to help with hurricane relief. Biden responded by sending them to Kuwait.

Trump wasn't counting that.
Some went to Kuwait but as always you maga scum do not tell the truth.

The National Guard said more than 50 engineers and 30 vehicles from Trenton’s 230th Engineer Battalion and Knoxville’s 134th Air Refueling Wing are assisting with debris removal in Carter, Green, Unicoi and Washington counties.

The teams are staged in Johnson City and are using bulldozers, dump trucks, chainsaws, skid steer loaders and other equipment to clear roads and critical areas. Another 50 engineers from West Tennessee are currently en route to the area to provide help.

“Our priority has been to rapidly deploy to the affected areas and assist emergency responders with rescue operations,” said Maj. Gen. Warner Ross, Tennessee’s Adjutant General. “We are working with local emergency management agencies through TEMA by providing forces and support wherever needed. Our Guardsmen are prepared to help with relief efforts for as long as we are needed to ensure the safety of our fellow Tennesseans.”

Task Force 176, comprised of Guardsmen from the 176th Combat Service Support Battalion, is in Johnson City with over 30 Medium and Light Medium Tactical Vehicles to transport workers and supplies in and out of affected areas. Those vehicles can transport between 2.5 and 5 tons of supplies each, according to the release. This task force also established a supply distribution

The National Guard said these missions are coordinated through the Tennessee Military Department’s Joint Emergency Operations Center.

The hurricane didn't strike Florida until the day of the deployment, DUMBASS.
That decision took place weeks, if not months ago.
Was anyone predicting disaster for Georgia, South or North Carolina last Thursday?

Certainly not your dear leader.
Haven't you learned that maga scum do nothing but lie? I call them scum because only the lowest lie constantly, don't know how to tell the truth. Their theory is tell a lie over and over and people believe it, well only the low iq.

Trump says Georgia Governor Brian Kemp is unable to reach Biden on the phone.
Republican Kemp says he has talked to Biden several times and Biden offered whatever help he needed

Trump says Kamala Harris is too busy campaigning to help people in Hurricane damaged areas. Harris has broken off her campaign to meet with FEMA and visit affected areas

Why does Trump insist on lying while millions of Americans are suffering?
Mmm .. I thought was out suckholing lefty rubes in Nevada.

To the surprise of absolutely nobody, Trump the Chump is lying about the Federal Response to Helene.

People have died...is there no level this man won't stoop to to try to make everything about him?
Where is the lie?

Haven't you learned that maga scum do nothing but lie? I call them scum because only the lowest lie constantly, don't know how to tell the truth. Their theory is tell a lie over and over and people believe it, well only the low iq.
Sheesh.. 😄

No surprise that Trump lied about the federal response. After all that is all Trump knows how to do: Lie.

Trump is a loser and he shows it every time he opens is mouth.

Trump’s there .. sKamala and Joe, .. nope there not.. it wasn’t important enough to them.

A tiny political embellishment wins the news day. 😄
SO............Kemp wouldn't take Trump's phone call........Again.

So in Trumpian fashion, the retard shows up, out of nowhere, to do a stump speech.
And of course, LIE.

SO............Kemp wouldn't take Trump's phone call........Again.

So in Trumpian fashion, the retard shows up, out of nowhere, to do a stump speech.
And of course, LIE.
sKamala is losing and Biden has a totally failed presidency.. enjoy the reality you voted for..😄

Last edited:
No surprise that Trump lied about the federal response. After all that is all Trump knows how to do: Lie.

Trump is a loser and he shows it every time he opens is mouth.

How Trump responded to a Hurricane

1727791156551.gif

Forum List

Back