He’s lying’: Biden hits back at Trump on storm Helene as he announces plans for surveying damage

‘President Joe Biden angrily hit back at Donald Trump’s false accusations after the former president and Republican presidential nominee leveled a baseless claim about the federal response to Hurricane Helene on his social media platform.
[…]
Asked to respond as he addressed reporters after receiving a briefing from Cooper and Federal Emergency Management Agency administrator Deanne Criswell in the Oval Office, Biden interjected, cutting off the question from The Independent to denounce Trump’s false statements.

“He's lying, and the governor told him he was lying. The governor told me he was lying. I've spoken to the governor, I spent time with him, and he told me he's lying. I don't know why he does this,” he said.

Biden added that he doesn’t care what Trump says about him, but he stressed that what he cares about is ”what he communicates to people that are in need” when he “implies that we're not doing everything possible.”’

President Biden is correct: Trump is as reprehensible as he is wrong; Trump once again proves he’s unfit to be president.
The orange bag O' shit lies. Constantly. :auiqs.jpg: :rolleyes:

He's not a good person. This is the real pheromone magaturds are drawn to.

Can't hide the fact that they parked that stuttering fuck on a beach all weekend and probably threw diapers and snacks at it every few hours. But can something that stupid actually grasp the reality of families drowning in their homes? Probably not.

What's it gonna do.... shit its pants harder? :laughing0301:

North Carolina, Georgia, TN, VA, keep in mind, the kickback for the 'big guy' is 10%. Don't become another Maui.

‘President Joe Biden angrily hit back at Donald Trump’s false accusations after the former president and Republican presidential nominee leveled a baseless claim about the federal response to Hurricane Helene on his social media platform.
[…]
Asked to respond as he addressed reporters after receiving a briefing from Cooper and Federal Emergency Management Agency administrator Deanne Criswell in the Oval Office, Biden interjected, cutting off the question from The Independent to denounce Trump’s false statements.

“He's lying, and the governor told him he was lying. The governor told me he was lying. I've spoken to the governor, I spent time with him, and he told me he's lying. I don't know why he does this,” he said.

Biden added that he doesn’t care what Trump says about him, but he stressed that what he cares about is ”what he communicates to people that are in need” when he “implies that we're not doing everything possible.”’

President Biden is correct: Trump is as reprehensible as he is wrong; Trump once again proves he’s unfit to be president.
Presence is a key political tactic, and with Biden and perhaps Harris going now, it will only be perceived as a reactionary move after Trump has already visited, just like Buttigieg did after Trump visited Ohio about 2 weeks after the train derailment. Too little, too late.

"In a stunning leak, Project 2025’s leaders announced if Donald Trump is elected, he will eradicate all references to climate change and all progress made to fight it."

We can only hope. AGW is a scam. Climate changes and has done so for many thousands of years. $$$ and control are behind the current climate change agenda.

Zzzzzzz. Tater failed... again
Where has he failed bitch? Huh? Is it because he coud not stop the hurricane? Or maybe he didn't change the path with a sharpie. Biden knows he is only going to be in the way if he shows up. He's been doing his job. What can trump do? Standing behind a podium barking isn't help. So if Trump can match the supplies coming from Washington to help, he needs to show how es doing it. If he can't, you and the rest of the idiots need to be quiet.

[…]

It’s sad this is “everything possible” harris and xiden can do.

Meanwhile trump is on the ground getting supplies to those in need and working with private companies to get internet/communications to those that lost it

But, fundraising and hanging out at the beach is all xiden and harris can do do..

[…]

If it's not obvious to the saps, TRUMP plays dirty politics filled with lying & trying to degrade others. No evidence needed for his minions, but evidence is needed in court where he loses! All 12 jurors looked at all the evidence in his first trial and CONVICTED him.
TRUMP & FELON are the flip sides of the RNC this year.

[…]

When did xiden spend time with the Govenor???

Forum List

Back