Trump Tells Rally Crowd ‘You Have Smart Ones’ And Black Congressman Byron Donalds Is One of Them

That's easy for a white man to say.

Did it ever occur to you that he was? Damn man, can you not see the forest for the trees?

That's easy for a white man to say.

Who ever told you I was white?

It doesn’t matter what someone’s skin color is, this racial component is largely politically divided. You really don’t even hear people on the right talking about race, until it becomes a headline. It’s the left who are driving this racial tension. The radio shows I listen to on the progressive channel are notorious for over using the word “racist”. They throw it around like it’s water. They call anyone and everyone on the right a racist..all day, every day.

Did it ever occur to you that he was? Damn man, can you not see the forest for the trees?

Sure, i always consider that possibility, but then I realize..oh wait…I have no basis to think that, as we don’t know what he was thinking when he said it, all we have are his words, which didn’t mention anything about his ethnicity.

I mean, much worse has been said about white people by the black community here on usmb. Am I to assume you are all racist?

Why didn’t you guy get this upset when Biden talked about Obama being a clean and articulate black man? Or when Biden said if you were having trouble figuring out whether you were for him or Trump, then you weren’t black? Or Biden talking about racial jungles. Or Biden talking about having to have an Indian accent to go into a 7-11. There are some statements with some more direct racial overtones, and you all just let it slide, but trump says “that one” with no context behind it, and you all are making a fuss about it.

Had there been an obvious racial component to what Trump said, I’d agree with you, but it’s just not there…he could have been talking about congressmen in general. I mean, in the same sentence, Trump praised Donald’s for being a superstar, if he hates black people? Also, you all didn’t even pick up on his praise for Donald’s, which he’s done several times, but you picked up on a remark that you perceive to be racism.

Actually I took him to task when he said it. Today I am dealing with what your Orange massa just said.
But you voted for him anyway.

And what’s wrong with saying there are smart blacks? There are also smart Jews. In both cases, they have left the Democrat Party.

I would know. I’m one of them.

Unfortunately, this is what most Democrats, both black and white, can’t see, including IM2. They have been told they are victims since birth. Nothing is ever their fault. Somebody always owes them something. Life is unfair for them and nobody else, particularly those that are successful. Successful people are just lucky or privileged in some way.

I’m afraid these people can’t be fixed. This attitude firmly engrained into their souls. Our only hope is to stop pushing this mentality in our public education system, otherwise, our nation will be forever lost and will fall.
Unfortunately, the public education system is where the victim mentality is being installed with all the social justice crap instead of academic courses. Thus, in Baltimore, there is not a single student in the entire city who scored proficient in math, but they sure as hell know it’s the white man’s fault they can’t get a job.

Job ad you will never see:

Wanted: High school graduate who cannot write a simple sentence, has no marketable skills, carries a big chip on his shoulder, and knows it’s the white man’s nobody will hire him, his mother is only 15 years older than he is, and on welfare because she had four kids without a husband.

Forum List

Back