UK suspends arms sales to Israel

I never watch your clown shite, terrorist apologist. Did you see the videos of Hamas gang banging the young girls that hard that their vaginas and assholes were ripped. Obviously I can't post a link to such material but no doubt you want to shake the hands of terrorists. Terrorist apologists are sick as the terrorists themselves. You disgust me.
No i didn't see Hamas gang banging anyone because it never happened you arsehole, and of course you didn't watch the vid i posted or the reality of who you support would hit you in the face like a wet Kipper you meatball.

You need to change you name to Sherlock Bullshitter. You're a sick terrorist supporter too. I'm anti-terrorist, be it Hamas, IRA, Hezbollah etc.. You love terrorists, sick bastard.

That's why I was messaged to add you in the thread downstairs, posters know what a sick terrorist supporter you are.
You are a terrorist supporter as long as they are the right sort of terrorists, NOW sit down you idiot.

You need to change you name to Sherlock Bullshitter. You're a sick terrorist supporter too. I'm anti-terrorist, be it Hamas, IRA, Hezbollah etc.. You love terrorists, sick bastard.
At least I know what a terrorist is.
That's why I was messaged to add you in the thread downstairs, posters know what a sick terrorist supporter you are.
Right, anyone that trusts your judgement must be as dumb as those zionist hippy settlers.

I suggest you two sickos self analyse yourself to terrorists to see which traits you both share -

Deadstick Sherlock Holmes

Go back to the cave you crawled out of and practice rape like your IDF heroes. Unlike the fake rape you keep waffling about this one isn't fake - we all saw the footage. Why not go over there and visit, the scumbag might rape you if you're lucky.

Some of the IDF soldiers need locked up for breaching the law. Every terrorist and terrorist supporters like you should be locked up and the thrown away. Go back and crawl through the glory hole the terrorists and yourself use.
I have a feeling Nazinyahu will see the inside of a prison cell before I do.

:laughing0301:

Which civilians did Trump blow up

:laughing0301:

You're a laugh a minute, great entertainment. Thank you

You don't learn very quickly do you, just try to remember, I know what I'm talking about and you don't. Every time you try to argue with me I'll crush your tiny nuts, as I have been doing to every other bigoted racist knuckle dragger here, Zionists and Trumpites alike.

Just click the image to read the entire article but be warned it contains words with more than four letters but there are several people here who can help you with those.

1727297760061.png

So ꟻuck you and ꟻuck Trump.

Last edited:
You're the terrorist supporter, you utter numpty.

That's why you appear in the FZ.
You are the terrorist supporter along with the US and British State, the terrorist scum who beheaded a young boy in Aleppo were a American backed group of terrorists, we have been supporting terror against Syria for 12 years, one of the grinning savages sawed the kids head off with a bread knife, then another case was the so called free Syrian army officer who engaged in cannibalism when he ate the heart of a fallen Syrian soldier so you should STFU about terrorists.

No Tommy, it's only meant to look like a start. It's the same as America pretending that they want a peace deal, when in fact
america is a part of the land grab plan by Netanyahu.

Both the UK and America still feel confident that the Zionists winning can bring a situation in which Jewish people can live in peace.

That's become impossible due to the Zionists' genocide against the Palestinian people.

The only solution is a war to destroy Iran, but that's not possible for America and the UK anymore.
What genocide? Are you feeling OK?

Forum List

Back