I Do Believe That World War III Has Started

For I think that it's only a matter of time before the US gets involved. Looks like it might be too late for Trump to stop it from happening after all.

World war 3 wont start in the Middle East. No one cares that much about it to go to war over.

Nope, Iran attacks Israel, we attack Iran, then Russia, China, and North Korea attacks us.
No one is attacking the US for a Middle East attack. Shit, Russia isn’t doing shit about the billions we send to Ukraine that directly make them die and destroy Russian shit. They aren’t fighting for Iran. Are you serious?

No one is attacking the US for a Middle East attack. Shit, Russia isn’t doing shit about the billions we send to Ukraine that directly make them die and destroy Russian shit. They aren’t fighting for Iran. Are you serious?
Wrong, we are going to attack Iran, which causes a domino effect of our enemies attacking us. That is because our enemies side with Iran. Stop. Your. Trolling.

I Do Believe That World War III Has Started​

No, not WWIII, just war between Israel, the USA and the rest of the ME whom we have made into trillionaires with wealth from oil which we gave them instead of managing it ourselves.

For I think that it's only a matter of time before the US gets involved.
We are already involved. Ukraine and Russia could have had peace, instead, Joe nixed the deal, and now Joe is doing nothing here neither because in effect, we are using Ukraine and Israel to fight Iran and Russia both as proxies for the USA. We ain't getting dragged into war, we are actively seeking it.

The Pentagon is actively supporting Israel in its preparations to defend against the attack, according to the official who was not authorized to speak publicly.
Don't you find it just a bit odd that a pentagon official who is not authorized to speak publicly does so anyway to the press so that the news gets out publicly anyway? And no one is fired for it. So I guess he WAS authorized to speak publicly after all, just not by name in any "official" capacity of the Pentagons.

Wrong, we are going to attack Iran, which causes a domino effect of our enemies attacking us. That is because our enemies side with Iran. Stop. Your. Trolling.
You know how many times we’ve bombed the Middle East and no one cared? Lots.

Forum List

Back