I Do Believe That World War III Has Started

For I think that it's only a matter of time before the US gets involved. Looks like it might be too late for Trump to stop it from happening after all.

biden i did that (2).jpg

That's the message both Russia and China wants believed by America. And at the same time, America wants to have the world believe that Russia and China are bluffing.

Russia doesn't have the capacity to attack the U.S. or NATO. They can't even beat Ukraine.

China is economically joined at the hip to the West. Even if a war went well for China, it would be an economic disaster for China.

Iran is militarily impotent. They've doing their best for years to wage full scale war against Israel & the West, but it's barely been noticed.

The 'common wisdom' is a bunch of bunk meant to scare the bejesus out of the U.S. Congress so that they keep throwing money at the U.S. military industrial complex.

And the smartest country on the planet is????????????????????????????

Switzerland. They stay neutral, they keep everyone's money, and then watch them all kill each other as they later keep the money because they are not left alive to collect.

Plus they have the world's toughest immigration laws, all citizens have automatic weapons and are trained to use them, and their borders are basically uncrossable.
According to trump, Poootin is a genius.

For I think that it's only a matter of time before the US gets involved. Looks like it might be too late for Trump to stop it from happening after all.

Why? It didn't start back in April when the IRGC (a branch of the Iranian Armed Forces) launched 300 missiles into Israel, why would it start when they do it now?

Why? It didn't start back in April when the IRGC (a branch of the Iranian Armed Forces) launched 300 missiles into Israel, why would it start when they do it now?

Anti-Semitism keeps going up.

Lol, better go hiide in your basement.

same war we've been fighting. since the death of alexander. which team of rich guys get to work us to death?.

Forum List

Back