CNN Admits Walz signed bill allowing post-birth “abortions”

(Vance) said last week at a campaign event in Charlotte, North Carolina, that Walz, as Minnesota governor, backed a measure that would allow abortion “right up to the moment of birth, even to the point at which doctors wouldn’t be required to provide life-saving care to a baby who survived a botched abortion.”

“That is just sick,” he said.

Walz signed the measure into law in early 2023. Advocates at the time said it was intended to keep decisions about reproductive care in the hands of women and their doctors, rather than politicians and judges.

I’m guessing that will be edited soon.
Depraved and very extreme.

(Vance) said last week at a campaign event in Charlotte, North Carolina, that Walz, as Minnesota governor, backed a measure that would allow abortion “right up to the moment of birth, even to the point at which doctors wouldn’t be required to provide life-saving care to a baby who survived a botched abortion.”

“That is just sick,” he said.

Walz signed the measure into law in early 2023. Advocates at the time said it was intended to keep decisions about reproductive care in the hands of women and their doctors, rather than politicians and judges.

I’m guessing that will be edited soon.
I always wonder, if the decision is between a woman and her doctor, that implies the doctor could have veto power. In other words, the woman doesn't have the right to choose as long as she also needs the consent of the doctor as well.

Forum List

Back