US man, 81, sentenced to six months for creating giant hybrid sheep for hunting

This is the result of the Federal government having too much power and too much freedom to interpret the law as they please. See why Conservatives oppose big government?

Damn shame there are no Conservatives left in this country

Insert phrase in red that you're comfortable with -

Hang on, there seems to be some mixed messages going on here. In the Land of the Free he had too much freedom so he xxxxxxx sheep, but he doesn't have the freedom to do that
Oh, you got caught lying, so now you want to rephrase your own post...lol

Oh, you got caught lying, so now you want to rephrase your own post...lol
No, I just put my terminology in, I didn't realise nit picking was important to you. So it's amended just for you -

Hang on, there seems to be some mixed messages going on here. In the Land of the Free he had too much freedom so he bred a sheep, but he doesn't have the freedom to do that

Hopefully you're now in a safe space and surroundings to answer.

(But you know that Freedom crap is.........crap)

If anyone has a pic of the sheep I woould love to see it.

1727824736179.png

No, I just put my terminology in, I didn't realise nit picking was important to you. So it's amended just for you -

Hang on, there seems to be some mixed messages going on here. In the Land of the Free he had too much freedom so he bred a sheep, but he doesn't have the freedom to do that

Hopefully you're now in a safe space and surroundings to answer.

(But you know that Freedom crap is.........crap)
You're changing the context of your post because the original version makes you look like an idiot.

Arthur Schubarth of Montana used tissue and testicles from Marco Polo sheep to clone animal and create hybrid

This seems a bit harsh on the old gentleman. What is America coming to when you are not able to clone your own animals ? It must be covered by one of your loopy amendments.

This savage behaviour will quash free enterprise and lead to a stagnant society. Sounds like wokery tto me.

That’s such a relief, at least he wasn’t creating sheep for…the other thing…

🐑 😲

Arthur Schubarth of Montana used tissue and testicles from Marco Polo sheep to clone animal and create hybrid

This seems a bit harsh on the old gentleman. What is America coming to when you are not able to clone your own animals ? It must be covered by one of your loopy amendments.

This savage behaviour will quash free enterprise and lead to a stagnant society. Sounds like wokery tto me.

Well, you don't want someone creating an invasive species which wipes out an existing species.

Forum List

Back