VP Debate Tonight At 9:00 PM ET

IMG_7463.jpeg

Terrible answer from Vance.

Rather than talking about certifying the election results, he's rambling about censorship.

he called it barbaric, don’t you ever do any critical thinking for yourself?
Yet he now says he's not in favor of a national abortion ban.

So which is it? Is he in favor of a national abortion ban or not? Simple question. You're running away from answering just like Vance has done this entire debate.

Is there any chance the moderators will ask TT about he and his wife's enjoyment of smelling Minneapolis burn during the Summer of Love?

Yet he now says he's not in favor of a national abortion ban.

So which is it? Is he in favor of a national abortion ban or not? Simple question. You're running away from answering just like Vance has done this entire debate.
No I’m not running, I’m finding you extremely thick, I suspect deliberately. He answered the question as did I. If you need everything spelled out for you I’m not doing it. I know the we answer and so do you. If you don’t go back and watch the debate again and this time pay attention.

No I’m not running, I’m finding you extremely thick, I suspect deliberately. He answered the question as did I.
A simple yes or no will suffice.

Is he in favor of a national abortion ban? Yes or no.

This is the part where you don't respond. :)

So which is it? Is he currently in favor a national abortion ban or not?
National abortion ban of babies up to the 9th month with exceptions for the mothers health and severe deformities, rape and incest ? Sure.......

Are you for abortion up to the 9th month ? Is that what your party advocates for ? Your parties silence on the issue when asked is a definite yes or it could be answered easily.

You know, it's the one that is included in your abortion rights issue, but remains hidden until a win is in, and then business as usual eh ???

Forum List

Back