VP Debate Tonight At 9:00 PM ET

Moderator: "Mr. Vance, what is 2+2?"

Vance: "I'll tell you who doesn't know what 2+2 is. Kamala Harris. She doesn't know what it is because she's terrible and everything she does is wrong. And America wants something better than Kamala Harris. Don't listen to the experts regarding what 2+2 is. Listen to what Trump says 2+2 is."

So then are they going to separate parents and children? Simple question that you're dancing around just like Vance did.
That depends. If the parent takes the kid with them no. If the parent is like my son in law, and is illegal and gets deported and leaves his kids with my daughter than yes. It’s a common sense answer.

1727833391115.png

That depends. If the parent takes the kid with them no. If the parent is like my son in law, and is illegal and gets deported and leaves his kids with my daughter than yes. It’s a common sense answer.
Your answer isn't clear at all.

And it's still more coherent than what Vance said.

Never mind I would be unconscious right now if I took a shot every time I heard Donald Trump's name tonight.

Your answer isn't clear at all.

And it's still more coherent than what Vance said.
In some circumstances yes.

Kids have already been separated from their parents. 2 year olds are abandoned by mules at the border. Children are coming in the southern border to be used in the sex trade and have been for decades. Let’s not act all shocked that kids might be separated from parents. The open border separates kids from parents every day and Democrats don’t give a flying fig.

You know with what has been happening in the news today about Iran and Israel I totally forgot about this. Again, I don't think that it'll be much a debate but I'm looking forward to watching JD in action. 😁

This is not a link to the thing.

In some circumstances yes.

Kids have already been separated from their parents. 2 year olds are abandoned by mules at the border. Children are coming in the southern border to be used in the sex trade and have been for decades. Let’s not act all shocked that kids might be separated from parents. The open border separates kids from parents every day and Democrats don’t give a flying fig.
If JD Vance learns how to answer this question as terribly as you have, that would be an improvement for him. Congrats.

Wow, I think Vance was ON the debate team and was captain!

No, it's the people. We had 2 open doors when I was in school.

All day every day.

2 open doors and all windows open because it was hot.

It was like that everywhere around here, really.

All the schools.

I answered the question with a very understandable yes. If you don’t understand that it’s not my problem.
All criminals need to be deported. But all illegals are criminals. But who gets deported depends on stuff.

Ok, sure thing. Whatever you say. Great response. Even better than Vance's response.

Forum List

Back