VP Debate Tonight At 9:00 PM ET

Of course you do not.

He is a Libertarian, he is for smaller Govt, more freedom and less Govt intrusion.

All things that you are against
All things all Americans should be against.

Hey, i know you don’t understand but my words are true.

Libertarian is very unhealthy for society. I learned this with age. I vote Libertarian out of college but i had open eyes.

Peace

JD Vance used to support a national abortion ban and now doesn't.

Because reasons.
because it’s barbaric was the answer, and it is. Women should stop being lazy cows and use birth control and make the man wear a condom. Those two forms of birth control give 100% protection.

Abortion is an antiquated surgical procedure that only serves to get Men out of paying child support and not taking responsibility for their reproductive actions.

Abortion can cause infection, sterilization and death of the woman. It can also weigh heavily on a woman’s psyche. Men don’t care about how much it mentally and physically affects women as long as they have their fun and don’t have to pay. That’s what most abortion is.

• Winner
Reactions: Ava
WTF

IMG_7459.jpeg

These moderators are hostile.

And he's owning them.

Trump did good!

I didn't see it before, but I see it now!

Vance is smooth where Trump is rocky.

Trump woulda done said "Hey, wtf kinda question is that, huh?

This is why you are Fake News."

No, but they both sure can talk.
Walz is doing way better. Out of all 4 candidates running, he has done the best.

As a governor, he seems to have a lot of really good input on the things he's talking about. Vance is far too idealistic without the supporting details to back up what he's saying.

He is a better choice than either side of the duopoly
No he isn't. Because there is no duopoly. Thereis no similarity in the two major parties and the libertarian party ideas simply will not work.

Forum List

Back