VP Debate Tonight At 9:00 PM ET

The real question is, what form with democrat cheating take? Everyone knows they are going to cheat, but what form? It's a given that Walz got the questions in advance. The democrat media always does that, but what else will they pull?

Yeah you're right but only one will be true and I highly doubt that it'll be the dems.

No, not all of them but the majority of them as the border will be shut and patrolled so it'll be much more difficult for them to get in our country from now on.
I say we give them free pagers....

Question #1. What fuse amperage do you need to replace in the light box of a 2011 Ford Focus?

Vance: Illegals are stealing millions of Ford Focuses!

Walz: Don’t know the exact amperage but if they are like any of the dozens I’ve changed I’d say 10-20 amps but usually the problem is in the wiring on that model. The connectors come lose because they have plastic anchors. What you do to replace it is…

Tampon will be high as fuck on horse cum. They say he's scared out of his mind - "I'm not a lawyer type!!!"

Yeah, we get that.... you're more of a boy toucher type and a farm animal enthusiast. With a minor in Stolen Valor.

I hope Vance wears a condom when he ass-rapes TamponTim.... safety first.

The real question is, what form with democrat cheating take? Everyone knows they are going to cheat, but what form? It's a given that Walz got the questions in advance. The democrat media always does that, but what else will they pull?

maybe he will wear the same earrings that do not actually exist that you all accused Harris of wearing

CBS:

"Welcome gentlemen, thank-you for appearing. Let's start with an easy question for both.... what is the viscosity and texture of Bay Roan Appaloosa semen?"

horse 50 shades of hay.jpg

You know with what has been happening in the news today about Iran and Israel I totally forgot about this. Again, I don't think that it'll be much a debate but I'm looking forward to watching JD in action. 😁

The moderators will be fixated instead on JD's position on abortion and animals being eaten in Springfield.

They will care little else about anything else.

I was Libertarian for a while, I can't have a live and let live attitude when the democrats don't.

I guess this is the difference between us, I do not let what others do or do not have change who I am.

And I just have to ask, do you think the Repubs have, or have ever had, a "live and let live" view of life?

I predict tomorrow morning the Dems will claim Walz won, and the Repubs will claim Vance won.
Fun fact:

33% thought Biden won his debate vs Trump

34% thought Trump won his debate over Harris.

Added together 67% of Americans have questionable decision making. .

Yeah you're right but only one will be true and I highly doubt that it'll be the dems.

No, not all of them but the majority of them as the border will be shut and patrolled so it'll be much more difficult for them to get in our country from now on.
It likely would be impossible to get them all. But the majority, yes. So we have a few crumbs,
maybe he will wear the same earrings that do not actually exist that you all accused Harris of wearing
Earrings?? Isn't that a $62:000 necklace?

Forum List

Back