VP Debate Tonight At 9:00 PM ET

Ana has been swallowing some red pills:

It bothers me when trump supporters give him credit for unemployment that was dropping before he entered office. Where Ana is wrong(if this is actually her) is in the fact that Trumps mismanagement of COVID is why the unemploymemt went up.

You mean like being a good sheeple and getting their vaccination? Or how about what type of guns they'll be able to own? Or how about speaking their voice on topics that often get censored like COVID?

Nobody wants to here from stooges who felt their freedom was infringed upon by taking a vaccination that woud save lives who simultaneously want to force everybody to stand up during a song.

And I guess you''re another who was impressed by JD Vances inability to tell the truth.
Dude, your guy got called out for his lies about being in China. By far the most cringe moment in the whole debate. He had nothing, and called himself a knucklehead, admitting he lied.

He also lied about his military record.

Your guy is a serial liar. He also lied about his abortion bill in his state.

Dude, your guy got called out for his lies about being in China. By far the most cringe moment in the whole debate. He had nothing, and called himself a knucklehead, admitting he lied.

He also lied about his military record.

Your guy is a serial liar. He also lied about his abortion bill in his state.
JD Vance told lies for 90 minutes. Accordng to Vance, Trump saved the ACA.

If doctors are forced to wait until there is an actual chance that women might die, then that means some women will actually die.

There is no medical "guarantee" that the doctor will be able to keep a woman alive after she has been allowed to suffer for a longer period of time than she otherwise would have.
Maybe abortion doctors are too clueless about medicine to diagnose whats wrong with the women under their care

But unless they studied medicine in Haiti they can easily recognize an emergency before its too late

I think the doctors in this case sacrificed a woman’s life so that they can wave the bloody shirt in the next election

There are charges. That's why trump has spent milions of your donation dollars trying to get things delayed until after the election.
Made up charges, so I can't wait till he president again, uhhh well unless someone on the wrong side tries to take him out again.. Now that's some fear right there, but it just gets washed away like a little snow angel.

Forum List

Back