VP Debate Tonight At 9:00 PM ET

I think nobody won. But Walz should have been more forceful, but that just doesn't seem to be his personality. This is where a Josh Shapiro woud have excelled. I would still rather have Walz s president than Vance of there is any kind of tragedy. Your last sentence tels the whole story.

It's not that Walz let Vances lies slide... it's that most of America doesn't know Vance was lying. It was Walz's place to inform America he was lying, and he didn't. He didn't challence Vance on anything. So much of America will believe the lies Vance was spewing.

It's not that Walz let Vances lies slide... it's that most of America doesn't know Vance was lying. It was Walz's place to inform America he was lying, and he didn't. He didn't challence Vance on anything. So much of America will believe the lies Vance was spewing.
True. Walz was far too conciliatory.

LOL

IMG_7468.jpeg

Vance won tonight. He either lied or avoided answering questions and Walz was too weak to call him on any of it. And sadly, most of America doesn't pay attention to politics to know Vance was lying.

In early August the momentum was all Harris. It was a cheap sugar high--soon enough you all remembered that it's not Barack Obama....it's Kamala Harris.

So, good luck

Vance and Walz show everyone what an election without Trump looks like.

All the while Trump insults people on TruthSocial....

Over 60% of women are going to vote for Harris, you idiot bumpkin. Trump is going to lose worse than he did in 2020.

I'm going to rub it in your face on election night.
The lion's share of those women live in solidly blue states that aren't a concern for Trump, like California, New York, Illinois, and other New England states. What else have you got? Nationwide polls mean nothing, especially when you're focused on popular vote.

Forum List

Back